Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: iPhone OS 4 is out!!

Default Re: iPhone OS 4 is out!!

Quote Originally Posted by bousozoku View Post
    Most applications do not support multitasking directly. Only a few of Apple's applications such as the iPod/music application do. All others must be modified by the developer to use i OS4's version of multitasking. Pandora is an example of a third party application that does.
    hope the developers will update quickly then, if not this feature seem more cumbersome then useful now

What I like is the multi-tasking, group folder for apps n smooth n more sensitive scrolling...

After upgraded to OS4 my NIKE+IPOD is not working....
    keep searching for my sensor... but 10 mins to 20mins nothing happen...

The night before upgrading was working fine......

Anyone having this problem as well??

Like some people say...Apple basically enabled what the "enabled" iphones could have done previously =.=

And still no true multi-tasking...yet. Hopefully it's a more efficient method

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    You're welcome. Have fun!
    Done-d.

Will post any issues when I have. As of now, I need to hit my snooze button and have my beauty sleep. Goodnight everyone!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber_Duck View Post
    After upgraded to OS4 my NIKE+IPOD is not working....
    keep searching for my sensor... but 10 mins to 20mins nothing happen...

The night before upgrading was working fine......

Anyone having this problem as well??
    Just wait for the apps update.
    The problem I had with the "Spending" app was rectified by the software developer the very next day after the iOS4's launch... I guess developers are testing their apps following the launch of iOS4 and are gradually fixing bugs.
    Also, I won't be surprise to see a OS update (4.0.1?) soon, since it appears that there are still some memory management issues in 4.0 (probably caused by the new multi-tasking feature).

By the way, just saw in AppStore that many of the best-selling games are now selling at $0.99, e.g. fifa2010, need for speed, simcity, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by wywysimba View Post
    Just wait for the apps update.
    By the way, just saw in AppStore that many of the best-selling games are now selling at $0.99, e.g. fifa2010, need for speed, simcity, etc...
    Jailbreak lor if die2 want. Haha.

No, I never jailbreak mine. Am happy the way it is.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Quote Originally Posted by UandMe View Post
    hope the developers will update quickly then, if not this feature seem more cumbersome then useful now
    I think it's not useful for many applications but it would be nice for each application to support it. It's unfortunate that the typical multitasking couldn't be used without dramatic battery drain. As a software developer, I'm annoyed that extra work has to be done but it is a mobile device and they all need some compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Ang View Post
    Like some people say...Apple basically enabled what the "enabled" iphones could have done previously =.=

And still no true multi-tasking...yet. Hopefully it's a more efficient method
    It's fairly efficient. It's unfortunate that older phones just don't have the power to make the experience really pleasant so the second generation iPod touch and iPhone 3G don't get it. However, you look at other devices from 2008 and they're not getting any love, either.

Cant wait to sync it at home I wondering if I should change the phone to the new 4GS when it launch in July..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234