Thread: K-ki cakes.

Default K-ki cakes.

Cafe Dumo, a dome-shaped chocolate coffee mousse cake with a chocolate ganache centre all seated proudly on its throne of chocolate praline feuilletine and dacquoise sponge. Delightful and yet light on the palate.

Cake courtesy of K-ki cakes in Ann Siang Hill. This place is terribly charming so check it out if you guys are free.
    Last edited by sinny; 21st June 2010 at 11:20 PM.

Default Re: K-ki cakes.

I like Cafe Dumo too, heard that it is named after a friend of Delphine and Kenneth. The same goes for Antoinette which is named after the lady dröm keeper.

Anyway in my humble opinions, I think it will look better if the enitre cake can fall within the frame. Nevertheless, great lighting you had in this shot.

Default Re: K-ki cakes.

Hi Jellyfishy,

it's fantastic that their cakes are named after friends. I had their Antoinette as well on my last visit. It was delicious!!! We should really try to organise cake/dessert outings for the cs-ers somehow.

THank you for your feedback as well. You're right about getting the entire cake in the frame. Should have adjusted the positioning a little. As for lighting.. i was lucky to have a really sunny day in the store itself, really great natural lighting pouring in thru the windows.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfishy View Post
    I like Cafe Dumo too, heard that it is named after a friend of Delphine and Kenneth. The same goes for Antoinette which is named after the lady dröm keeper.

Anyway in my humble opinions, I think it will look better if the enitre cake can fall within the frame. Nevertheless, great lighting you had in this shot.