Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Where can i Test out K-X system

  1. #21
    Member speedfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Malaysia, mostly at Singapore
    Posts
    352

    Default Re: Where can i Test out K-X system

    Quote Originally Posted by pairdes View Post
    hmm wasnt the light weight 1 of the strenght for this?
    Looking at the CS pricelist, lens are toward the expensive unless it manual lens at B&S section.
    So pentaxian usually go for manual lens?
    Without the battries very light but with battries quite heavy
    Pentax K-x, Pentax Super A, Tamron 17-50 f2.8, Tamron AF70-300mm, Pentax-M 50mm f1.7

  2. #22

    Default Re: Where can i Test out K-X system

    Quote Originally Posted by speedfactory View Post
    Without the battries very light but with battries quite heavy
    light or heavy is relative i guess ... i find it one of the most lightweight dslr i've come across.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Where can i Test out K-X system

    I was at SLR Revo to look at the Pen tax k-x. The shop guy was kind enough to let me feel it. But cannot turn on due to shutter count...

    Still looking for a shop to test a demo unit...

  4. #24
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Where can i Test out K-X system

    Quote Originally Posted by wksoh View Post
    I was at SLR Revo to look at the Pen tax k-x. The shop guy was kind enough to let me feel it. But cannot turn on due to shutter count...

    Still looking for a shop to test a demo unit...
    There is NO shop that will let u test cos of SC.Or perhaps you wanna join this Sat's outing?

  5. #25

    Default Re: Where can i Test out K-X system

    AP @ funan allows u to shoot & test. i did that b4 i got my.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    111

    Default Re: Where can i Test out K-X system

    Cant recall correctly, thought i saw demo set @ Courts Tampinese(the big store beside ikea), able to let you shoot. maybe i recalled wrongly
    Nikon F3HP FM2N Rollei 35 and .......... :)

  7. #27
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Where can i Test out K-X system

    Quote Originally Posted by pairdes View Post
    Cant recall correctly, thought i saw demo set @ Courts Tampinese(the big store beside ikea), able to let you shoot. maybe i recalled wrongly
    Courts only have Pentax P&S.Where got Pentax DSLR?

  8. #28
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Where can i Test out K-X system

    Quote Originally Posted by powergoo View Post
    AP @ funan allows u to shoot & test. i did that b4 i got my.
    Thats because you say you confirm wan to buy.If you not confirm they will not let u snap snap one...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •