Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how to replace a dull sky with a clear blue sky with natural clouds

Default Re: how to replace a dull sky with a clear blue sky with natural clouds

Quote Originally Posted by JacePhoto View Post
    At some time ago, man's idea of work was to go out to work in the field. Nowadays, we wake up to go to an aircon room and push on plastic surfaces with letters... Now is that work?
    Aahhh.. but I wouldn't put my job description as "farmer"
    Of course, farming now is mostly done by people who use machinery and such to get the job done, rather than just a hoe. Maybe at some point in the future, we won't have photographers any more and every one is just a graphic designer

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Aahhh.. but I wouldn't put my job description as "farmer"
    Of course, farming now is mostly done by people who use machinery and such to get the job done, rather than just a hoe. Maybe at some point in the future, we won't have photographers any more and every one is just a graphic designer
    Interesting topic lah. Not saying anyone is a farmer...

In the past, what photography does was to 'capture' images... thats why moments were important... Think 'Kodak Moment'....

For professionals, they create the moment rather than capturing it. It may not be there but if the clients request it, they will create it. Hence photoshop was important to blend everything in.
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

Hi,
    U may want to read on this:
    http://www.gimp-land.info/
    or
    http://www.gimp-land.info/tutorials/postcard.html
    Hope this will help you a bit....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123