Thread: Digital signiture

Default Digital signiture

hi all can help me on how to make a digiatal signiture in cs3

-after make it how to copy to another picture that i want to put my signiture with the same size and design

coz when i made one the if i want to copy it into another picture the details and design are lost so need to copy also the properties form another picture and the size will be change need to resize it later on in viewing time notice that it was in the different sizes. and i tried to make it a image white background appears when im paste it..

is there any other way on how just copy it into another picture without any resizing and lost detail..

thank all.. Cs'rs..
    guid me up/
    Nikon D90/AF-S 18-105mm VR/AF50mm 1.8D/MB D80 Grip/GC584/Vitacon W.A. M. Converter.

Default Re: Digital signiture

the image you copy to must be the same resolution as your signature.

1. Create a big signature in your favourite photo editing tool.
    2. When you need a small signature, then you resize it to small. That's why you create a big signature in the first place (coz you don't want to resize small to bigger)
    3. Copy your correctly sized signature and paste onto the photo you want.

Was that the answer you were looking for? Btw, I can in here expecting a discussion on Digimarc or something. Generally "digital signature" refers to something else other than a visible watermark.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    1. Create a big signature in your favourite photo editing tool.
    2. When you need a small signature, then you resize it to small. That's why you create a big signature in the first place (coz you don't want to resize small to bigger)
    3. Copy your correctly sized signature and paste onto the photo you want.

Was that the answer you were looking for? Btw, I can in here expecting a discussion on Digimarc or something. Generally "digital signature" refers to something else other than a visible watermark.

so i save one file with my signiture itself only? then i open it and copy all into the picture i want to have that signiture? so what should be the file is jpeg or psd?

tnx bro.
    Nikon D90/AF-S 18-105mm VR/AF50mm 1.8D/MB D80 Grip/GC584/Vitacon W.A. M. Converter.

Quote Originally Posted by glennaguilar View Post
    so i save one file with my signiture itself only? then i open it and copy all into the picture i want to have that signiture? so what should be the file is jpeg or psd?

tnx bro.
    It's up to you. I prefer GIF or PSD because JPEG cannot keep a transparent colour, thus it will be a rectangular box around your signature if you paste on it later. There are various other tools around if you need an automated process but because I only do 1-2 pictures a day, I don't even use a fixed signature (instead I just type in the text as and when I need it; not a complicated signature either).

Have a sample here of what I do.

For batch, I think Faststone which I use for resizing, has an option to add watermark also. Or you can write an action in PS (I remember I did that once, didn't like it but when you have to process hundreds of event photos... bo pian)

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    It's up to you. I prefer GIF or PSD because JPEG cannot keep a transparent colour, thus it will be a rectangular box around your signature if you paste on it later. There are various other tools around if you need an automated process but because I only do 1-2 pictures a day, I don't even use a fixed signature (instead I just type in the text as and when I need it; not a complicated signature either).

Have a sample here of what I do.

For batch, I think Faststone which I use for resizing, has an option to add watermark also. Or you can write an action in PS (I remember I did that once, didn't like it but when you have to process hundreds of event photos... bo pian)
    tnx bro wildcat.
    i have an idea already.. for me better copy all the text and resize. to the next image ive paste..
    tnx bro apreciate it..