Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Hi all

  1. #1

    Default Hi all

    New to SLR photography, and recently got interested after helping a friend snap photos for his car magazine to go along with an article I wrote.

    Incidentally, I am interested in getting my hands on a used DSLR camera, but on a tight budget (less than $500)...any lobangs?

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Hi all

    Welcome to CS

    For $500,you might wanna take a look at the Canon 300/350/400D,Nikon D40/40x/50 or Sony A100/200.Take a look at the B&S section

  3. #3

    Default Re: Hi all

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Welcome to CS

    For $500,you might wanna take a look at the Canon 300/350/400D,Nikon D40/40x/50 or Sony A100/200.Take a look at the B&S section
    Ah, kum sia!!!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Hi all

    Welcome

  5. #5
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Hi all

    welcome... ~

    get pentax la .. xD
    cleon why nv recommend him to get pentax? xD
    Moments

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Hi all

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    welcome... ~

    get pentax la .. xD
    cleon why nv recommend him to get pentax? xD
    K-x is $782(Out of TS's budget)

    The older models not too sure

  7. #7
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Hi all

    there are good steals to be found in the Personal Classifieds section, but there are also lemons... so it pays to go in to the deal with your eyes wide open, and even better to be prepared with a checklist of things to look out for, etc.

    anyway, welcome to Clubsnap!
    Exploring! :)

  8. #8
    Member FADZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    196

    Default Re: Hi all

    Hi...Welcome...

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Yishun Central
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Hi all

    hi hi... $500 quite low... maybe a nikon D40

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Earth >> Singapore >> Central
    Posts
    253

    Default Re: Hi all

    hello there... welcome to CS.

  11. #11
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: Hi all

    Quote Originally Posted by alfadude View Post
    New to SLR photography, and recently got interested after helping a friend snap photos for his car magazine to go along with an article I wrote.

    Incidentally, I am interested in getting my hands on a used DSLR camera, but on a tight budget (less than $500)...any lobangs?
    Hi dude,

    Welcome to the club! Enjoy your stay.

    As to the issue of looking for a used camera, you can check out the Personal Classifieds of our forum. There, you have a choice of brands. For a budget of $500, might be a bit tight, but I wish you all the best in your search

    If you have any queries, you have your friend as well as us in Clubsnap to turn to for help.

    Cheers!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  12. #12
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: Hi all

    Welcome to CS
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #13
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: Hi all

    Welcome to CS
    Take the shot!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •