Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello brothers and sisters,

a bit of intro here. went into film photography beginning of this year and bought a couple of cameras here in the classifieds. Turn out to be lemons and wasted a lot of films. I took a break and now the itch is back. This time, I will fork out some extra money to make sure I get a clean working camera. I was naive back then to believe the sellers that the haze and fungus can be cleaned for a mere $20. I have used both SLR and rangefinders and are comfortable with them.

Default Re: Hello

hello (: ~

i am also playing with film haha
    its fun and its expensive :x
    Moments

Deregistered

Welcome to CS

Quote Originally Posted by pitchyblack View Post

a bit of intro here. went into film photography beginning of this year and bought a couple of cameras here in the classifieds. Turn out to be lemons and wasted a lot of films. I took a break and now the itch is back. This time, I will fork out some extra money to make sure I get a clean working camera. I was naive back then to believe the sellers that the haze and fungus can be cleaned for a mere $20. I have used both SLR and rangefinders and are comfortable with them.
    hi...check with bro fatigue... he does cleaning... at a cheap rate...lens about $30...
    not sure for body though..

Welcome

welcome to CS bro.Pitchyblack.....
    D300 + D60 + 18-55mmVR + 18-105mmVR + 50mm f/1.8, RAYNOX DCR-250, DCR-150, SB 700

what a warm welcome! wished i had registered here first, did more research on the sellers and seek the opinions before I approached those sellers and made those bad buys. Fell for 2 of the oldest tricks in the book, "Uncle(geez, I am not that old), I still a student and need the money for allowance, how much you offer?" and "I don't know, thats why I sell so cheeeeap." They certainly will see the last of me.

Welcome to CS
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by pitchyblack View Post

welcome to CS... you looking for SLR, DSLR, rangefinder, or digital rangefinder?
    Exploring! :)

Ho ho ho...

welcome to CS dude.
    film shooting is tedious and not cheap either.
    impt thing is u must enjoy and have fun.

Welcome to CS (a belated welcome)
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son