Thread: This is about Honesty

Default This is about Honesty

Hi,

I would like to share the following experienced I had with MS Color today:

I orderd a circular polariser and neutral density filters with Karen from MS Color today around noon time. She said she will quickly ordered it so that I can collect it in the afternoon. (She knows that I needed it urgently) We agreed on the prices.

Few hours later, she called saying that stocks have came in. I went there after work to collect and made payment. To my surprise she said the prices have dropped slightly and hence MS Color will charge me lesser !

Anyone also had similar experience ?

Good stuff.
    If only MS is located nearer to Boon Lay

Anyone know any good camera shop in the west??

MS Color has always been very honest business people and a reputed shop. I have known them for years and have never failed to recommend anyone to the shop.

Not quite west but behind Holland Village. You can go to Paris Silk Store and look for Kelvin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    Good stuff.
    If only MS is located nearer to Boon Lay

Anyone know any good camera shop in the west??

Quote Originally Posted by Hilarion
    Not quite west but behind Holland Village. You can go to Paris Silk Store and look for Kelvin.
    Cool
    Thanks man

You are always welcome. They are the dealers for both Canon and Nikon products. Of course they carry Sigma and other brands as well.

thumbs up for MS color. i'm a happy customer everytime i buy things from them

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Upz for MS colour
    Upzz for MS color. I too have good exp. from them. Never hesitate to recommend to others .

Actually had a pretty good experience with them as well. I placed an order for the 300d sometime back in december and happened to pass by so dropped in to check if it arrived. They had one last unreserved piece so the staff (think it was the young girl?) asked if I had an equote and how much. Well, I had an equote but I forgot the price so I quoted about $60 more.

Very surprised when she told me it seems too high and let me use the PC in the shop to check the equote on Yahoo mail which was in fact about $60 lower then I remembered.

Blog Entries

Default upppzzzz for MSColor!

yup, they are quite good lar. of course, as with any shops, pls do your home work first. however, the people in MS, IMO, are very much friendlier than some other shops elsewhere. my office photogs mostly go there to get their supplies too!

kudos to florence and gang!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal