Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My friend said he said my gf flirting with another guy in my class

Default Re: My friend said he said my gf flirting with another guy in my class

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Plus hard-selling 17 years old photography teacher.

2 more weeks to go.
    i wonder who tat is. where do i sign up for these photography lessons?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lostsole View Post
    i wonder who tat is. where do i sign up for these photography lessons?
    dun have lar. i was just trying to do a survey regarding age and photography issues. took a neutral stance and wanted to see what was the general consensus

First thing first, u trust ur friend or not?

What if he has a motif to get her and make u too fight?

I experienced that last time during monkey love.lol

I was a little coward back then and my friend was close to her. Though she does give some hint but somehow I was chicken enough to reply. Ask help from him and he gave me assurance. Turn out he was the one flirting her. In the end, he got her. I was left with nothing. Too bad for her, he has other agenda. U knw la some boys like to kiss and tell and she got conned.

After a year, coin turn, she look for me and tried to flirt. lol. Though eventually I gave in and become a couple for 2yrs, but was not serious enough to take care of her but somehow committed. Girls need attention and when u dun give them, they thought u got another woman. What to do, my mistake even though I'm not two-timing her. Well, she got couple of friend whom hate my guts and tried to seperate us and a guy who is younger than her tried to woo her. Well in the end, we separate and she with that guy. For many donkey years, she smsed me asking about our past and wanted to come back, I said NO just be with him and be happy. Her siblings even come to my home telling me to consider marrying her.haiz.

I said NO again, eventually she married that guy. Aiyah, let them be happy.

So for you, just play safe and check on your own. If u are still young, dun lose hope and just let her go.There are many flowers to Macro around. If ur 80yrs old, then try ur best! life is short. LOL
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ricsal View Post
    First thing first, u trust ur friend or not?

What if he has a motif to get her and make u too fight?

I experienced that last time during monkey love.lol

I was a little coward back then and my friend was close to her. Though she does give some hint but somehow I was chicken enough to reply. Ask help from him and he gave me assurance. Turn out he was the one flirting her. In the end, he got her. I was left with nothing. Too bad for her, he has other agenda. U knw la some boys like to kiss and tell and she got conned.

After a year, coin turn, she look for me and tried to flirt. lol. Though eventually I gave in and become a couple for 2yrs, but was not serious enough to take care of her but somehow committed. Girls need attention and when u dun give them, they thought u got another woman. What to do, my mistake even though I'm not two-timing her. Well, she got couple of friend whom hate my guts and tried to seperate us and a guy who is younger than her tried to woo her. Well in the end, we separate and she with that guy. For many donkey years, she smsed me asking about our past and wanted to come back, I said NO just be with him and be happy. Her siblings even come to my home telling me to consider marrying her.haiz.

I said NO again, eventually she married that guy. Aiyah, let them be happy.

So for you, just play safe and check on your own. If u are still young, dun lose hope and just let her go.There are many flowers to Macro around. If ur 80yrs old, then try ur best! life is short. LOL
    wads monkey love?

Thats a term for being too young to fall in love. Actually in malay lah, its called Cinta Monyet(Monkey Love),hehehe

Blog Entries

Thats a term for being too young to fall in love. Actually in malay lah, its called Cinta Monyet(Monkey Love),hehehe
    good good most of us are too young anyways. single and live life to fullest tats the way to go

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    good good most of us are too young anyways. single and live life to fullest tats the way to go

Correctomundo!

But hor...sometimes family also problem. My Siblings has forcefully put a chain on me stating that by the age of 30 and still not married, have to arrange marriage. Kanasai, though I object it wholeheartedly but somehow they have power over me...2 more years to go... I'm sure gonna create a big war. Unless... she is Nicole from KARA.

Single more freedom. Freedom of looking around
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Since when is this place degenerating into EDMW?
    ...:::..::.Nikon.::.:::..
    RGB Metering & Focusing.

Blog Entries

Correctomundo!

But hor...sometimes family also problem. My Siblings has forcefully put a chain on me stating that by the age of 30 and still not married, have to arrange marriage. Kanasai, though I object it wholeheartedly but somehow they have power over me...2 more years to go... I'm sure gonna create a big war. Unless... she is Nicole from KARA.

dun worry. 30 for guys is still young. the night is young!
    男人三十一条虫,男人四十一条龙

dun worry. 30 for guys is still young. the night is young!
    男人三十一条虫,男人四十一条龙
    If u got 8 siblings with the same wish to make u married when 30, does it worries u?

I'm no. 8

Blog Entries

If u got 8 siblings with the same wish to make u married when 30, does it worries u?

I'm no. 8
    aiyo, just go out ask someone pretend ur gf. everytime new year bring her home wayang a bit can liao

if it works for my cousin, it shld work for u

now sch holiday
    where got class
    don bluff ok?

Blog Entries

as in his class ppl la

i tot i was at Eat-Drink-Man-Woman!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    Should I trust my friend or my gf? If I ask my gf, she will be angry. How???
    find a boyfriend and ask him to ask your girlfriend for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
    Should I trust my friend or my gf? If I ask my gf, she will be angry. How???
    trust ur friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Plus hard-selling 17 years old photography teacher.

2 more weeks to go.
    i think i have been missing out on cs fun a bit

can link the relevant thread for 17 years old photography teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    trust ur friend.

grow some balls and ask gf...

not balls get gf for what..

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    grow some balls and ask gf...

not balls get gf for what..
    for gf to play lor

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast