Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25404548495051 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1006

Thread: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

  1. #981

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Arlow butties....waiting to pang kang then go buy Japan Win......

    BanZai!!
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  2. #982
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    Arlow butties....waiting to pang kang then go buy Japan Win......

    BanZai!!
    ... did chiu meen Jipun Wine ??? .. .kekekekekek
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  3. #983
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    .. butz butz butz...rook rike Brutus huan.. .kekekekekke.....
    huat ish brutus, buttie?

  4. #984
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    Arlow butties....waiting to pang kang then go buy Japan Win......

    BanZai!!
    wah wah wah~ odds good? chiu buying simi? 1x2 ah?

  5. #985
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    wonder if got mod already stand by to close our thread the moment it reach 1k..

  6. #986
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    huat ish brutus, buttie?
    .. datz fat bully wu hallways buwie Olivia huan.... kekekekekek...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  7. #987

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    ... did chiu meen Jipun Wine ??? .. .kekekekekek
    Cold Sake.....yesh

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    wah wah wah~ odds good? chiu buying simi? 1x2 ah?
    hmm.....yes 1x2, dunno to buy draw or win ley.....almost same odds.

    So far no draw yet, i think i buy draw....maybe actual score 1-1 also....
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  8. #988
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    .. datz fat bully wu hallways buwie Olivia huan.... kekekekekek...
    oooo


  9. #989
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    Cold Sake.....yesh



    hmm.....yes 1x2, dunno to buy draw or win ley.....almost same odds.

    So far no draw yet, i think i buy draw....maybe actual score 1-1 also....
    this kind of odds must hoot big big then get small small back. if not ish really cannot see much "meat"

  10. #990

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    this kind of odds must hoot big big then get small small back. if not ish really cannot see much "meat"
    3.2 and 3.3.....enought liao la.....if hoot the odd high high one like impossible....not every match can see 7-0
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  11. #991

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    let's got drinking tonite, i need to drink a lot a lot !!!!
    chiu get a bottle of absolut beriacai, i dwink with chiu.... no finish no ghost home!

  12. #992

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    this kind of odds must hoot big big then get small small back. if not ish really cannot see much "meat"
    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    3.2 and 3.3.....enought liao la.....if hoot the odd high high one like impossible....not every match can see 7-0
    dont bet ish the greatest winner.... sillypoorPoohs never sees a deficit... eberi year the P&L statement also profit 10 digits huan....

  13. #993

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    wonder if got mod already stand by to close our thread the moment it reach 1k..
    chiu can crose thread when lich 1000....

  14. #994

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    鬼啊!!!!

  15. #995

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    鬼啊!!!!
    沒鬼???? usually near 1000 a lot of 鬼s......

  16. #996

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    996..............

  17. #997

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    still notch chiat?.......

  18. #998

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    dont bet ish the greatest winner.... sillypoorPoohs never sees a deficit... eberi year the P&L statement also profit 10 digits huan....
    I dun care their profit. As long as i got profit ok liao....tio bo?


    Huat ah......pang kang liao......good luck to all butties who bet......

    1000!!
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  19. #999

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    Huaaaaattttt ah...............................

  20. #1000

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIV - TCSS Thread...

    1000!!! me me
    :vhappy:EOS400D

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •