TangClass: Landscape photography by lkkang
Date: Sunday, June 27, 2010
Time: lesson start time 5:30pm ( start shoot 6:30pm )
Venue: Marina Barriage ( level 3 )
JOIN ANY OUTING BEFORE 1ST MAY 2010
Sharing some basic landscapes photography skills / knowledge.
- Camera settings ( ISO, aperture, metering etc )
- Equipment ( tripod, cable release, filters )
- Planning before shoot
- Facts about landscape photography.
- Rules of landscape photography ( rule of 3rd, golden position, lead-line etc ).
- Post processing skills ( stitching, White Balance adjustment, perspective distortion correction etc )
03. cckue (can't go leh. )
2. pauche (wil cum sarppork master if available)
TangWCbutties.... put on chiur Germany and argentina jersee tonai!!!!
ret's send engrand and mexico home tonai!!!
FORMULA 1 TELEFÓNICA GRAND PRIX OF EUROPE
renault redbull qualified on 1-2 again.......
thankx Billy for his tutorial, his tips in landscape photography
lastly, I resign as Tangshooters committee. Not going to organize any outing/class again
woa. no more tangeater? hahaha.
awaiting world cup match now.
Canon 7D • 17-40mm ƒ4 • 70-200mm ƒ4
Eng boys can pack bag liao... 3-1.. 20 mins more..
Really can pack bag liao!! 4-1!!! Muller!!!