Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: low-light condition: 7D or D300s

Default Re: low-light condition: 7D or D300s

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Nowadays, I have seen too many super clean noise free, terrible pictures...

i am waiting for a camera that can do auto composition bracketing * focus point bracketing

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper View Post

i am waiting for a camera that can do auto composition bracketing * focus point bracketing
    if you found one...let me know
    Open My Eyes That I May See Wonderful Things In Your Law - Psalms 119:18
    Through My Len

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 29tim05 View Post
    if you found one...let me know
    Already have its called a video cam

thanks all for your opinions.

i do understand that a FF dslr is better for low-light conditions.

i'm actually just a newbie in photography, i do not particularly focus on any gene of photography. so basically i snap everything, or i should say anything that catches my attention.

sometimes i snap wildlife and animals, which prompt me to consider 7d or d300s due to their high fps they give. at this point of time i haven't really snap portraits or landscapes alot, but when i do, usually there's good lighting so i guess it's still ok not to have a FF dslr?

i asked about low-light condition was because i find myself having the time to snap photos mostly at night.

i do have a tight budget so i didn't consider 5dmkII, d3s and d700.

Quote Originally Posted by keatx View Post

i'm actually just a newbie in photography, i do not particularly focus on any gene of photography. so basically i snap everything, or i should say anything that catches my attention.

sometimes i snap wildlife and animals, which prompt me to consider 7d or d300s due to their high fps they give. at this point of time i haven't really snap portraits or landscapes alot, but when i do, usually there's good lighting so i guess it's still ok not to have a FF dslr?

i asked about low-light condition was because i find myself having the time to snap photos mostly at night.

Bro, just buy what you like and think that is good. Opinions sometimes confuse you. Nothing wrong with both camera. SO JUST BUY WHAT YOU LIKE. CS forumers will not have answer for you. own preference. 2 cts worth. 550D also not bad mah..
    Stay foolish, Stay Hungry - STEVE JOBS
    i love to shoot!! V3 - the animation people

1D Mark IV also not bad ma... 1.3 crop if you need the range, d3 high iso performance, 10 fps if a cheetah appears out of nowhere, and lightning fast af to top off
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Quote Originally Posted by keatx View Post

With good lighting is all up to the photographer to produce well exposed images.

Besides camera, you will be concerned with what lens to get too since you mentioned shooting wildlife and shooting at high fps. Both cameras are competent in this type of photography.

If you have a good budget to say, that would be easier to recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by wmayeo View Post
    With good lighting is all up to the photographer to produce well exposed images.

Besides camera, you will be concerned with what lens to get too since you mentioned shooting wildlife and shooting at high fps. Both cameras are competent in this type of photography.

If you have a good budget to say, that would be easier to recommend.
    Uh, his budget doesnt extend to full frame/fx, think he stated that in earlier post

To TS: go to a camera shop and try both cameras out. Get a feel of both of them and decide which one you prefer. Bring a cf card there and bring the shots home to pixel peep all you want. There's really very little to seperate the both of them you'll need to get a feel of both then decide which one you like more
    Last edited by qwerty628; 18th June 2010 at 07:27 PM.
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty628 View Post
    Uh, his budget doesnt extend to full frame or fx, think he stated that in earlier post
    you should my post carefully before replying me.

Quote Originally Posted by wmayeo View Post
    you should my post carefully before replying me.
    Oh...paiseh...
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12