Thread: Kingston Memory Card Spoilt

Default Kingston Memory Card Spoilt

Hi Everyone,

Anyone has the experience of memory card spoilt and able to get replacement from Kingston since it is lifetime warranty? And importantly where to get the replacement....

Can anyone enlighten me???

Default Re: Kingston Memory Card Spoilt

albert complex #11-01, its a 3rd party servicing center for kingston. I just happened to call them because my acer aspire one couldnt read the kingston 4gb sdhc.. hai.. sian..

Should be no problem as long as the "lifetime" of the product is not expired, but whether it is exchanged or repaired will be up to the manufacturer. The "lifetime" here refers to the lifetime of the product, and it is also up to the manufacturer to determine when the "lifetime" of the product ends. TS should just try to claim the warranty anyway, you won't know unless you try.

My brand new 8G Kingston was erratic and showed error in recording in my Pentax gear. Took it back to SLR R and got it replaced. No issue. Just bought another 8G at PC show. Working well. These things do happen. Get it replaced.
    __________________________________________________ _
    http://living-a-good-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogh53 View Post
    My brand new 8G Kingston was erratic and showed error in recording in my Pentax gear. Took it back to SLR R and got it replaced. No issue. Just bought another 8G at PC show. Working well. These things do happen. Get it replaced.
    Thanks for all the advise. Anyone know whether they open on sat? Any contact no to call? Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alfred78 View Post
    Thanks for all the advise. Anyone know whether they open on sat? Any contact no to call? Thanks
    In about the same time I took to write this post, I googled "kingston memory singapore" and the first result is the Kingston memory support page, listing the Toll free support number to call in Singapore.

Go ahead. Google it. it won't bite you.

And no, I will not list it here. you need to do it yourself. It is part of the experience... I wouldn't want to spoil it for you.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 19th June 2010 at 11:07 AM.

ok thanks