Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 987

Thread: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

  1. #581
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    Why? To celebrate the milestone 25th outing is it?
    Yep

  2. #582

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Yep
    Well, let me know if you change your plans. Poor glass buildings with no one to shoot. Maybe i go to shoot!
    Vision is more important than gear

  3. #583

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    Well, let me know if you change your plans. Poor glass buildings with no one to shoot. Maybe i go to shoot!
    o.0 glass building?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  4. #584
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    o.0 glass building?
    Its shoot the glass on the building

    Anyway,i have aborted this idea.Discussion on FB.Later then announce here...

  5. #585

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    lolx.. wah... ok..
    I think Sat I wan to try out some new stuff that I have read on. hehe..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  6. #586
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. wah... ok..
    I think Sat I wan to try out some new stuff that I have read on. hehe..
    Try what?

  7. #587

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Try what?
    Sat show you. I'm trying to make time to compile and print it out before Sat.

    I think its worth trying and there is a need to improve on certain areas of our skills.
    Anyway, I'm bringing my tripod! You wan C5 ma?
    Last edited by skylover; 6th August 2010 at 09:23 AM.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  8. #588
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Sat show you. I'm trying to make time to compile and print it out before Sat.

    I think its worth trying and there is a need to improve on certain areas of our skills.
    Anyway, I'm bringing my tripod! You wan CS5 ma?
    I won't be bringing my tripod cos after that i'll be going Funan area to get my lens(provided they have stock).Bring your CS5 leh,then Jurong East outing you sign up i return to you?

  9. #589

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    I won't be bringing my tripod cos after that i'll be going Funan area to get my lens(provided they have stock).Bring your CS5 leh,then Jurong East outing you sign up i return to you?
    no need la.. gif u de no string attached.
    Jurong East de next week then confirm cause my colleague still eyes infection duno if can heal in time before tt Sat. Wed or Thursday den i can confirm. By then if got space I let you know again lor.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  10. #590
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    no need la.. gif u de no string attached.
    Jurong East de next week then confirm cause my colleague still eyes infection duno if can heal in time before tt Sat. Wed or Thursday den i can confirm. By then if got space I let you know again lor.
    Wa sure bo?How about i treat u to coffee at breakfast?

  11. #591

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Wa sure bo?How about i treat u to coffee at breakfast?
    arbo.. lolx.. dun wan.. i wan my filter.. jkjk
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  12. #592
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    arbo.. lolx.. dun wan.. i wan my filter.. jkjk
    Haha dun worry i'll only be bringing my CPL on Sat

  13. #593

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    I won't be bringing my tripod cos after that i'll be going Funan area to get my lens(provided they have stock).Bring your CS5 leh,then Jurong East outing you sign up i return to you?
    Wah so fast you getting the Sigma already??? How you save up for it? Part-time job somewhere eh?
    Vision is more important than gear

  14. #594

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Sat show you. I'm trying to make time to compile and print it out before Sat.

    I think its worth trying and there is a need to improve on certain areas of our skills.
    Anyway, I'm bringing my tripod! You wan CS5 ma?
    Wah! What new kung fu is this? Must compile some more???
    Vision is more important than gear

  15. #595
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    Wah so fast you getting the Sigma already??? How you save up for it? Part-time job somewhere eh?
    Yup.Tmr before outing go Funan ask price and then Sat BBB!

  16. #596
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    Wah! What new kung fu is this? Must compile some more???
    Maybe its a compilation of his GF's photos?

  17. #597

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Maybe its a compilation of his GF's photos?
    I suspect it's a compilation of love songs to be played while on your outings!
    Vision is more important than gear

  18. #598
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    I suspect it's a compilation of love songs to be played while on your outings!


    Then i'll threaten him with his tripod

  19. #599

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post


    Then i'll threaten him with his tripod
    Wah, what is your part-time job ah? Bouncer is it?
    Vision is more important than gear

  20. #600
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    Wah, what is your part-time job ah? Bouncer is it?
    Savings

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •