Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 987

Thread: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

  1. #521

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    just curious.... will there be any special outing for your 25th outing??
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  2. #522
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    just curious.... will there be any special outing for your 25th outing??
    Err...i don't recall to have any outings on the 25th?

  3. #523

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Err...i don't recall to have any outings on the 25th?
    you guys are already onto 23th... 25th is coming up soon... no special plan??
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  4. #524
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    you guys are already onto 23th... 25th is coming up soon... no special plan??
    Yup planned already but only those who had joined the FB group can see...

  5. #525

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Yup planned already but only those who had joined the FB group can see...
    Make sure it's a special one since it's the 25th.
    Vision is more important than gear

  6. #526
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    Make sure it's a special one since it's the 25th.
    How special is special?Have a theme for that one but not sure if its special leh

  7. #527

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Yup planned already but only those who had joined the FB group can see...
    oic...

    for someone who consistently plan outing for fellow photography enthusiasts should deserve a pat on the shoulder. Good job!
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  8. #528
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    25th outing is to shoot me
    Moments

  9. #529

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    oic...

    for someone who consistently plan outing for fellow photography enthusiasts should deserve a pat on the shoulder. Good job!
    lolx.. not just that. I think he's the youngest person who is bold enough to step out of the comfort zone and organize outing meeting strangers at his kind of age. Many of them won't be so daring to take up such a role.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    Make sure it's a special one since it's the 25th.
    can i jio you go Changi shoot sunset?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  10. #530

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. not just that. I think he's the youngest person who is bold enough to step out of the comfort zone and organize outing meeting strangers at his kind of age. Many of them won't be so daring to take up such a role.


    can i jio you go Changi shoot sunset?
    Sure, but let me brush up on my landscape technique first. Just bought my UWA lens, need to see what it can do. Can't wait for this Sat's landscape shoot! Yippee!
    Vision is more important than gear

  11. #531

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    Sure, but let me brush up on my landscape technique first. Just bought my UWA lens, need to see what it can do. Can't wait for this Sat's landscape shoot! Yippee!
    lolx.. i also need a lot of brushing up.. my landscape is super duper CMI...
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  12. #532

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    How special is special?Have a theme for that one but not sure if its special leh
    Sorry don't have FB. What's the theme?
    Vision is more important than gear

  13. #533

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. i also need a lot of brushing up.. my landscape is super duper CMI...
    I expect to be poisoned with filters for landscape next.
    Vision is more important than gear

  14. #534

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    I expect to be poisoned with filters for landscape next.
    lolx.. i'm getting filter soon.. haha..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  15. #535

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. i'm getting filter soon.. haha..
    Cool, what type?
    Vision is more important than gear

  16. #536

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    Cool, what type?
    thinking of buying the Tianya filter package..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  17. #537

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    thinking of buying the Tianya filter package..
    I heard of it. Cheaper than Cokin rite? How much is the package and what filters does it include?
    Vision is more important than gear

  18. #538

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    I heard of it. Cheaper than Cokin rite? How much is the package and what filters does it include?
    Total $110. But if pay by cash will be 2% cheaper?

    erm.. Tian Ya square filter bundled set
    Comes with Tian-ya Original Hard-case.
    Included items:
    -Filter Wallet
    -Filter Holder
    -Any size adapter ring from 52mm to 77mm
    -Tian-ya Circular Polarising Filter
    -Tian-ya Graduated Sunset-Orange
    -Tian-ya Graduated Neutral Density
    -Tian-ya Neutral Density 8X
    -Tian-ya Graduated Sky-Blue
    -Tian-ya Neutral Density 4X
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  19. #539

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Total $110. But if pay by cash will be 2% cheaper?

    erm.. Tian Ya square filter bundled set
    Comes with Tian-ya Original Hard-case.
    Included items:
    -Filter Wallet
    -Filter Holder
    -Any size adapter ring from 52mm to 77mm
    -Tian-ya Circular Polarising Filter
    -Tian-ya Graduated Sunset-Orange
    -Tian-ya Graduated Neutral Density
    -Tian-ya Neutral Density 8X
    -Tian-ya Graduated Sky-Blue
    -Tian-ya Neutral Density 4X
    Excellent collection. Where to get?
    Vision is more important than gear

  20. #540

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. i'm getting filter soon.. haha..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    Cool, what type?
    BBB - Hitech filter... ...cool (100X100 size), getting it soon...

    or nd110... heehee
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •