Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9141718192021242944 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 987

Thread: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

  1. #361

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Yep bro.Please read post 352
    continue from post 356.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  2. #362

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    cleon i put myself at number 7 coz number 7 is my favourite number HAHAHAH!
    i only can make it on sat night due to working in weekdays till about 6pm, unless meet somewhere near my work place, i am working at one raffles quay.
    I'm at Any Mo Kio.. hahah.. can la.. still can make it de..
    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    continue from post 356.
    ignore that post
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  3. #363
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    cleon i put myself at number 7 coz number 7 is my favourite number HAHAHAH!
    i only can make it on sat night due to working in weekdays till about 6pm, unless meet somewhere near my work place, i am working at one raffles quay.
    Lol ok.I think we shall meet around 7pm+ cos its not outing so can meet later

  4. #364
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Beginner shooters group GUIDES discussion session.13/14/20/21 August(Night time).Only those who have joined as a guide before can sign up.Location will be somewhere in the central.Please only put down the dates you can make it

    1)cleonbus(13/14/20/21)
    2)winkoo88(13/14/20/21)
    3)iszan
    4)Alan Chan
    5)Odyssey-Boy
    6)skylover(13/20)
    7)axis90x
    8)Scoop
    9)
    10)

  5. #365
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Lol ok.I think we shall meet around 7pm+ cos its not outing so can meet later
    okay, cleon please update me on the date, venue and time again can?
    thanks in advance boss
    Moments

  6. #366
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    okay, cleon please update me on the date, venue and time again can?
    thanks in advance boss
    It will be on either the 13/14/20/21 August.Time from 7pm onwards at somewhere in the central area

  7. #367
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    It will be on either the 13/14/20/21 August.Time from 7pm onwards at somewhere in the central area
    alright bro !
    Moments

  8. #368

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    It will be on either the 13/14/20/21 August.Time from 7pm onwards at somewhere in the central area
    I think the majority of the people available on a certain date will be the day for the lecture..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  9. #369
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I think the majority of the people available on a certain date will be the day for the lecture..
    Yes.You can't expect everyone to turn up on all 4 dates right?

  10. #370
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I think the majority of the people available on a certain date will be the day for the lecture..
    lecture arh?
    need bring pen pencil paper?
    Moments

  11. #371
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    lecture arh?
    need bring pen pencil paper?
    You wan bring oso can.Actually thinking of having a food photography(Like what winkoo88 suggested previously)session along with the discussion.How?

  12. #372

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Yes.You can't expect everyone to turn up on all 4 dates right?
    lolx.. nope.. if everybody free on every single dates stated then we go by the person who is conducting the talk which date he/she prefer.

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    lecture arh?
    need bring pen pencil paper?
    ya.. plus pillow to cover ur butt if not later get cane in the butt
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  13. #373
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    You wan bring oso can.Actually thinking of having a food photography(Like what winkoo88 suggested previously)session along with the discussion.How?
    food photography?
    haha can i bring a resturant food menu, the photographs done by me HAHA but not very nice
    Moments

  14. #374
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    food photography?
    haha can i bring a resturant food menu, the photographs done by me HAHA but not very nice
    Yep.Location even decided liao lor

    Now just getting suggestions/response first

  15. #375

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    You wan bring oso can.Actually thinking of having a food photography(Like what winkoo88 suggested previously)session along with the discussion.How?
    I don't mind.. hehe.. then next time I go tour other country can take nice photo of the food..
    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    food photography?
    haha can i bring a resturant food menu, the photographs done by me HAHA but not very nice
    lolx.. bring la.. den we can try out.. different menu paper quality different ma.. some reflective de.. some are not.. at least can learn how to shoot the different type.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  16. #376
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I don't mind.. hehe.. then next time I go tour other country can take nice photo of the food..

    lolx.. bring la.. den we can try out.. different menu paper quality different ma.. some reflective de.. some are not.. at least can learn how to shoot the different type.
    Good.Then i'll do a recee first before PM-ing everyone

  17. #377
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Yep.Location even decided liao lor

    Now just getting suggestions/response first
    location?
    Moments

  18. #378
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    location?
    Cannot say yet.But it was one of our outings pit stop(If you thought of the answer please don't post it here hor)

  19. #379
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. bring la.. den we can try out.. different menu paper quality different ma.. some reflective de.. some are not.. at least can learn how to shoot the different type.
    but really sucks, coz the resturant go crop my pic and printed out on lousy paper -.-
    wasted all my time arranging the lightings all those -.-
    and even waste my energy to carry a strobe -.-
    Moments

  20. #380
    Member axis90x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    1,385

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Cannot say yet.But it was one of our outings pit stop(If you thought of the answer please don't post it here hor)
    eee tell me lei
    can either pm or sms me mah i will keep quiet one :x
    Moments

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •