Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

Quote Originally Posted by winkoo88 View Post
    i cant do it in our outing, that is cleonbus outing, we must respect. Furthermore diff senior give diff sharing so timing must suit their topic and of cos their free time.

Location, not to worry. I have the location already.
    yap.. that's why as a form of respect must seek permission if we get them lor. I'm sure our boss also want to tap on their knowledge in certain areas?

I don't mind about the timing since we are the hungry for knowledge people.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

i cant do it in our outing, that is cleonbus outing, we must respect. Furthermore diff senior give diff sharing so timing must suit their topic and of cos their free time.

Location, not to worry. I have the location already.
    Honestly, if we have a grp who is interested, i dun see why you cant lead co-ordinate this session.. being part of this group doesnt always mean Cleon must lead the session..

For the group to grow, there must be form of growth.. learning to lead/organise is one form of learning as well as growing..
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    Honestly, if we have a grp who is interested, i dun see why you cant lead co-ordinate this session.. being part of this group doesnt always mean Cleon must lead the session..

For the group to grow, there must be form of growth.. learning to lead/organise is one form of learning as well as growing..
    Ok sure, thats not an issue here. I can organise for you all.

Location & sharer I already have. I just need to have participants...

1) skylover
    2)
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

No. of ppl able to join?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Ok sure, thats not an issue here. I can organise for you all.

Location & sharer I already have. I just need to have participants...

1) skylover
    2)
    Who? Where? When?
    Vision is more important than gear

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    Keep it up,

If you are going this direction, I am sure skills and experience will naturally improve.. I am currently busy with YOG so not able to attend most of the outings set..

Anyone interested in Sunrise? I wanna go shoot Sunrise again.. whaha
    I more interested in sunset leh.Sunrise i will join only if its at merlion park(Cos east side too far alr)

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. I don't claim credit for myself. You really did enlighten me to some extend or else I'm still in ??? stage of certain things. Be it full frame or half frame camera, I think all of us start from learning stage unless you are a genius. I think some of them didn't even realized they are carrying big camera in the fiRst time.
    Half frame?Crop frame lah...

lolx.. ok! let me know. I should have my filter by then..
    BBB time

I am glad to attend last week ClubSnap event and had talk to alot of seniors. They are all very nice and helpful people. They are willing to share some of their experience with us. I am not sure who are interested to come and attend. If the respond is good, I will invite them to come and share with us.

Thank you.
    Can i know who is that?

i think maybe one of the outing. But location maybe must find a suitable one base on what they are specialized in. I believe some of them are good at landscape, macro etc.
    But that's provided our big boss ok for them to come in to share their knowledge?
    I'm ok with that...provided they don't talk too mush until we dun have time to shoot

Deregistered

I am happy to see all of us have a learning heart. Cleonbus, since we have an outing going on this sat maybe we can discuss all this. I think we have to set our path right so that we all can benefited from one and another. I just hope that Beginner Shooters not just grow in size but also improve in our knowledge.

Odyssey-Boy : I know yr concern, is true that some of them carry big gear but if we step 1 step backward and think about it. A newbies doesn't mean that he cannot carry big n expensive gear. We don stop them from coming but rather we should encourage them to make full use of their gear.

Skylover : A big thanks to yr nice word for me but i am just like everyone, still got alot alot alot more to learn. I am not that good yet. (don call me shifu, or else alot of ppl will laugh at us )
    But not all the beginner shooters group guides are coming.Perhaps we need all need to meet up on a Friday or Sat night and discuss?

@OB:Like what almost everyone says,gear is not important.So i also dun care what gear the beginners are using

No. of ppl able to join?
    Not too many, ard 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    Who? Where? When?
    I am arranging with them.

IMPORTANT
    ** Pls take note, this sharing is just to cover some basic knowledge of photography. If u are already quite good in photo taking and have some knowledge, pls don sign up as you will be very boring for the whole session. (I will not want to see anyone walk out half way during the session as that will be very rude to the sharer)

** I will prefer those who come regularly in our Beginner outing to attend this sharing bcos I really want to help BS group to improve our knowledge. (But of cos those who are not from BS can still PM me if u are interested)

** My objective is just to help the begineer (Newbies) to understand some of the basic photography knowledge.
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

Deregistered

Not too many, ard 10.

I am arranging with them.

IMPORTANT
    ** Pls take note, this sharing is just to cover some basic knowledge of photography. If u are already quite good in photo taking and have some knowledge, pls don sign up as you will be very boring for the whole session. (I will not want to see anyone walk out half way during the session as that will be very rude to the sharer)

** I will prefer those who come regularly in our Beginner outing to attend this sharing bcos I really want to help BS group to improve our knowledge. (But of cos those who are not from BS can still PM me if u are interested)

** My objective is just to help the begineer (Newbies) to understand some of the basic photography knowledge.
    I can join or not ar?Hope it dosen't clashes with our outings

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    But not all the beginner shooters group guides are coming.Perhaps we need all need to meet up on a Friday or Sat night and discuss?
    Beginner Shooters group guides?? Do we have?? Do they know they are appointed to be a guides??
    It will be very good if you all can arrange a discussion session.

Deregistered

Beginner Shooters group guides?? Do we have?? Do they know they are appointed to be a guides??
    It will be very good if you all can arrange a discussion session.
    Ok then...

Beginner shooters group GUIDES discussion session.13/14/20/21 August(Night time).Only those who have joined as a guide before can sign up.Location will be somewhere in the central.Please only put down the dates you can make it

1)cleonbus(13/14/20/21)
    2)winkoo88(13/14/20/21)
    3)iszan
    4)Alan Chan
    5)Odyssey-Boy
    6)skylover(13/20)
    7)Scoop
    8)axis90x
    9)
    10)
    Last edited by cleonbus; 27th July 2010 at 04:54 PM.

I can join or not ar?Hope it dosen't clashes with our outings
    Sure, of cos, i also hope that u can be there to give us an opening speech...

Deregistered

Sure, of cos, i also hope that u can be there to give us an opening speech...
    Err...i don't talk much

Ok then...

Beginner shooters group GUIDES discussion session.13/14/20/21 August(Night time).Only those who have joined as a guide before can sign up.Location will be somewhere in the central.Please only put down the dates you can make it

1)cleonbus(13/14/20/21)
    2)winkoo88(13/14/20/21)
    3)iszan
    4)Alan Chan
    5)Odyssey-Boy
    6)skylover
    7)Scoop
    8)axis90x
    9)
    10)
    Wow, I am so happy to see this Cleonbus, you did a great job again well done. I hope all of us can be there to discuss and help BS group to grow to the greater height...

1)cleonbus(13/14/20/21)
    2)winkoo88(13/14/20/21)
    3)iszan
    4)Alan Chan
    5)Odyssey-Boy
    6)skylover(13/20)
    7)Scoop
    8)axis90x
    9)
    10)
    ps.. sat nite reserved for my gf
    Last edited by skylover; 27th July 2010 at 04:57 PM. Reason: For the next person to continue the list

yes cleon?
    you called me in?

long time no see! haha!
    Moments

Deregistered

ps.. sat nite reserved for my gf
    No problem bro

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    yes cleon?
    you called me in?

long time no see! haha!
    Yep bro.Please read post 352

Ok then...

1)cleonbus(13/14/20/21)
    2)winkoo88(13/14/20/21)
    3)iszan
    4)Alan Chan
    5)Odyssey-Boy
    6)skylover(13/20)
    7)axis90x
    8)Scoop
    9)
    10)

cleon i put myself at number 7 coz number 7 is my favourite number HAHAHAH!
    i only can make it on sat night due to working in weekdays till about 6pm, unless meet somewhere near my work place, i am working at one raffles quay.
    Moments