Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 987

Thread: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

  1. #241
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by winkoo88 View Post
    Hello everyone I am back...(just come back from oversea)

    wow, wow, wow.... seen like its abit HOT here !!!!

    Everyone in Beginner Shooter... stay cool............................OK!!!

    Comment is just a comment...don't be afraid to take in all the comments...the more you take in, the better you are. We should thanks them for giving us the comments. At least they spend their time to see our pictures and give the comments. (REMEMBER : EVERYBODY START AS A BEGINNER, NO MATTER WHO U ARE.)

    Stay cool and be HAPPY...learn our mistakes and improve it. We all want to take great pictures. Be good to yourself and be kind to others. OK.
    Haha no wonder never see you post this few days

  2. #242
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    Haha

    Welcome back.. well the tide is over at least for now.. the critics will be on this upcoming saturday
    Ya.Better don't upload my photos.Later start war again...

  3. #243

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Ya.Better don't upload my photos.Later start war again...
    Come on... let's move on.......

    Anyway i had join their outing before. They are all very nice ppl. So NO WAR !! NO WAR !!
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

  4. #244

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    anybody brought the tianya filter package?

    is it worth it? Or is there any package filter that is not bad..

    I dun wan super cheapo type.. filter at least can shoot sun raise, sunset, reduce glare and reflection.

    I wonder got package for other brand de ma? cause so far I only seen tianya got..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  5. #245
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    anybody brought the tianya filter package?

    is it worth it? Or is there any package filter that is not bad..

    I dun wan super cheapo type.. filter at least can shoot sun raise, sunset, reduce glare and reflection.

    I wonder got package for other brand de ma? cause so far I only seen tianya got..
    I'm using Tianya but not the packaged one

    You wan i let you try try tmr

  6. #246

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    I'm using Tianya but not the packaged one

    You wan i let you try try tmr
    ok! but urs wad size? my lens is 67mm de
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  7. #247
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    ok! but urs wad size? my lens is 67mm de
    Haha same...

  8. #248

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Haha same...
    Cooll.. gd gd.. got sample to play with liao..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  9. #249
    Member/Tangshooter iszan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Farrer Park
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    anybody brought the tianya filter package?

    is it worth it? Or is there any package filter that is not bad..

    I dun wan super cheapo type.. filter at least can shoot sun raise, sunset, reduce glare and reflection.

    I wonder got package for other brand de ma? cause so far I only seen tianya got..
    I do have the package.. well I am say it depends on your usage..

    For more info, you can refer to this thread, it talks about the system:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=724571

    Package wise, becos of the price.. the rest sells in pieces.. but I know they do have bundled offers.. but its like in hundreds..


    If you can to shoot sunrise, set >>> use GND, ND
    Reduce Glare >> UV will do
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

  10. #250

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    I do have the package.. well I am say it depends on your usage..

    For more info, you can refer to this thread, it talks about the system:
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=724571

    Package wise, becos of the price.. the rest sells in pieces.. but I know they do have bundled offers.. but its like in hundreds..


    If you can to shoot sunrise, set >>> use GND, ND
    Reduce Glare >> UV will do
    hmm.. ok will read about it. I am curious about the size. Ones the size I buy it will be only be suitable for that particular size right then if i happen to buy a wide lens then it will be useless cause i wun be able to use the filter because of the size difference.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  11. #251
    Member/Tangshooter iszan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Farrer Park
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    hmm.. ok will read about it. I am curious about the size. Ones the size I buy it will be only be suitable for that particular size right then if i happen to buy a wide lens then it will be useless cause i wun be able to use the filter because of the size difference.
    nope, you can still use the filter.. the tian ya filter is fixed 85mm.. you can use a diff ring adapter to attached to the Filter Holder which you can attached it to your various lens.. this ring adapter n Filter holder (if you use tian ya) cost $10 each is in various sizes like 67, 72 or 77mm etc

    For the Filter Holder, there are 2 types.. the normal one which can holds 3 filters.. n the UWA which holds only 1..
    Last edited by iszan; 15th July 2010 at 04:31 PM.
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

  12. #252

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    nope, you can still use the filter.. the tian ya filter is fixed 85mm.. you can use a diff ring adapter to attached it to your various lens.. this ring adapter (if you use tian ya) cost $10 is in various sizes like 67, 72 or 77mm etc
    Ok.. cool.. i thought its fix size than like not worth it..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  13. #253
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    nope, you can still use the filter.. the tian ya filter is fixed 85mm.. you can use a diff ring adapter to attached it to your various lens.. this ring adapter (if you use tian ya) cost $10 is in various sizes like 67, 72 or 77mm etc
    To add on,lets say you have 2 lenses(1 with a 67mm and another one with a 52mm diameter),you can also gat the 67mm ring and a additional step-up ring(52-67)so that the lens with the 52mm diameter can use the same adapter as the 67mm one

  14. #254

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    To add on,lets say you have 2 lenses(1 with a 67mm and another one with a 52mm diameter),you can also gat the 67mm ring and a additional step-up ring(52-67)so that the lens with the 52mm diameter can use the same adapter as the 67mm one

    Cooll... cleon u lend me play around tml.. hehe.. I'm still in the consideration stage.. don't wan to buy on impulse yet
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  15. #255
    Member/Tangshooter iszan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Singapore, Farrer Park
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    To add on,lets say you have 2 lenses(1 with a 67mm and another one with a 52mm diameter),you can also gat the 67mm ring and a additional step-up ring(52-67)so that the lens with the 52mm diameter can use the same adapter as the 67mm one
    Yes either you use a step-up ring or 2 diff adapter rings to resolve this

    Enjoy your time tml playing with it.. if you wanna buy.. I can sell you mine.. haha..
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

  16. #256

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    Yes either you use a step-up ring or 2 diff adapter rings to resolve this

    Enjoy your time tml playing with it.. if you wanna buy.. I can sell you mine.. haha..
    haha.. i might consider.. but I wan to try out first den decide.. cause i may not need all of them yet for the time being especially since i'm just starting out..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  17. #257
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    Cooll... cleon u lend me play around tml.. hehe.. I'm still in the consideration stage.. don't wan to buy on impulse yet
    Ya sure no problem

  18. #258
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Someone talking behind my back in FAQ & Feedback(Shan't post the link)

  19. #259

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Got money for for full Cokin + LEE filter set, me now saving up for the whole $400 B+W and Cokin + LEE Set.. hei hei.. next will be Markins Q3T Ball Head.
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  20. #260
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    Got money for for full Cokin + LEE filter set, me now saving up for the whole $400 B+W and Cokin + LEE Set.. hei hei.. next will be Markins Q3T Ball Head.
    Haha good luck.Me no money,only can afford Yongnuo 560 flash

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •