Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

Deregistered

Default Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Haha lets forget about the idea then.Anyway,part 18 has struck my mind alreadyLast week want to go Pinnacle but rain so thought of going again leh

Anyone?
    CB, pinnacle I am interested... we can get some nice pictures there.

Some personal suggestion...after the shoot, we can still stay there to TCSS... (Ask OB or alan, they had went there before)
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

See this thread: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=724582

ClubSNAP Live @ SAM is back for the 2nd year running!
    ClubSNAP Live @ SAM 2010 will be held from 24-25 July 2010, from 9am to 8pm on Saturday

Who's thinking of going..? Looks interesting. Anyone went last year..?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ellzrae View Post
    See this thread: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=724582

ClubSNAP Live @ SAM is back for the 2nd year running!
    ClubSNAP Live @ SAM 2010 will be held from 24-25 July 2010, from 9am to 8pm on Saturday

Who's thinking of going..? Looks interesting. Anyone went last year..?
    Excuse me...its part of the outing on 24 July

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by winkoo88 View Post
    CB, pinnacle I am interested... we can get some nice pictures there.

Some personal suggestion...after the shoot, we can still stay there to TCSS... (Ask OB or alan, they had went there before)
    Ok your name will auto be number 1.After shoot i think i wan go home lah,don't wanna stay up till late

Wa Lao .... Cannot go tmr outing, sch called me back for my design and tech stuffs... Sad sad ....
    Think fast, aim for the best !

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    Wa Lao .... Cannot go tmr outing, sch called me back for my design and tech stuffs... Sad sad ....
    Ok.Will remove your name lo

Deregistered

Aiyo...thread dead again...

ok revive the thread,

any subaru owners wanna go for subaru meetup ??
    Think fast, aim for the best !

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    ok revive the thread,

any subaru owners wanna go for subaru meetup ??
    I don't drive...

Deregistered

Smile Re: Beginner Shooters part 1 -TCSS Thread

Ok folks,

I have officially created our group in Facebook already.Group name is Beginner Shooters Official Group Page.Here's details on how to join:

1)Go to FB and request to join the group.
    2)Come back to CS and send me a PM with your FB name and a description of your profile picture(E.g Spongebob).
    3)I'll add you within 24hrs.
    4)You are part of the FB group already

As for the flickr group,i'll leave it to 'die' lo

Alternatively,you can also click on the link in my signature to FB(Of course you need to login lah)

Cheers!

Deregistered

Ok folks,

I have officially created our group in Facebook already.Group name is Beginner Shooters Official Group Page.Here's details on how to join:

1)Go to FB and request to join the group.
    2)Come back to CS and send me a PM with your FB name and a description of your profile picture(E.g Spongebob).
    3)I'll add you within 24hrs.
    4)You are part of the FB group already

As for the flickr group,i'll leave it to 'die' lo

Alternatively,you can also click on the link in my signature to FB(Of course you need to login lah)

Cheers!
    To add on more...future outing discussions can be done there in the respective threads.I will also provide details on upcoming outings in FB(Whenever i think of a new place)

Link to our group can be found in my signature

To add on more...future outing discussions can be done there in the respective threads.I will also provide details on upcoming outings in FB(Whenever i think of a new place)

Link to our group can be found in my signature
    good idea to become secretive about the location of shoot :P ~
    Moments

Quote Originally Posted by axis90x View Post
    good idea to become secretive about the location of shoot :P ~
    To add on, it seems like despite being Part 13, the quality of pictures presented in CS is still not improving over time.. even I myself is gulity of it..

So since you started a facebook grp.. can i suggest you upload there rather than into the landscape n travel section.. it doesnt fit into the theme.. the closest I can tink of is Street photography but looking through the pics again.. some dun categorise under it..

Just a suggestion from me..
    "If ur pictures aren't gd enough, u're just not close enough..." | Flickr

ITs a lot easier for people like me to upload to facebook but then again facebook limit the size of the photo and it will be kinda of hard to see what exactly is wrong as the picture in facebook is small and thus the photo will look like not a big issue.

flicker on another hand still able to show the orginal size of the photo. So I think there is still a need to have a place to have a discuss with reference to the photo where possible.

Just a suggestion from me pertaining to the posting of the photos.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    ITs a lot easier for people like me to upload to facebook but then again facebook limit the size of the photo and it will be kinda of hard to see what exactly is wrong as the picture in facebook is small and thus the photo will look like not a big issue.

flicker on another hand still able to show the orginal size of the photo. So I think there is still a need to have a place to have a discuss with reference to the photo where possible.

Just a suggestion from me pertaining to the posting of the photos.
    thanks skylover for contributing.. personally i prefer flickr, but nt everyone uploads their pics there.. so its hard to comment n criticise if need be..

i m sure everyone wants to improve over time with their skills..

Quote Originally Posted by iszan View Post
    thanks skylover for contributing.. personally i prefer flickr, but nt everyone uploads their pics there.. so its hard to comment n criticise if need be..

yap.. but flickr do haf some problem. especially the upload part. Unless you pay for the service if not within that month there is an upload limit.

Iszan N Cleon I feel kinda of guilty about the photos that I posted invited quite a no. of "not so nice comment" Actually I could photoshop it to make it a lot more suitable for posting but I think I really need to learn what went wrong. So I posted what actually came out from the camera. I rather learn the skill of shooting than the skill of photoshop it.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

yap.. but flickr do haf some problem. especially the upload part. Unless you pay for the service if not within that month there is an upload limit.

Iszan N Cleon I feel kinda of guilty about the photos that I posted invited quite a no. of "not so nice comment" Actually I could photoshop it to make it a lot more suitable for posting but I think I really need to learn what went wrong. So I posted what actually came out from the camera. I rather learn the skill of shooting than the skill of photoshop it.
    no worries, I am sure Cleon is nt offended by these as well.. we're all here to learn something new.. like now.. i am trying to learn ppl's management

As a young photographer, I always encourage ppl to make mistakes.. cos once you know where your mistakes are.. you'll likely not make the same mistakes again as well as to seek improvements.. no worries.. you're doing fine.. juz learn how to use the functions of your cam 1st, then with a good composition.. you'll produce amazing photos

We are all here to learn..

Yes, there is a limit in Flickr every mth..

However, before you upload your pics, you can resize your .jpg file so that the size will be smaller in that way, you can upload more pics.. an average 12mp shoot in fine .jpg gives 3mb.. you could resize it to 1024x768 which gives approx. 500kb in that way, you can upload 6 times more pics than the original pics..

Deregistered

To add on, it seems like despite being Part 13, the quality of pictures presented in CS is still not improving over time.. even I myself is gulity of it..

So since you started a facebook grp.. can i suggest you upload there rather than into the landscape n travel section.. it doesnt fit into the theme.. the closest I can tink of is Street photography but looking through the pics again.. some dun categorise under it..

Just a suggestion from me..
    How about starting our pictures thread in Streets & Candids gallery in future?I heard FB uploading is not that good...

I use flickr and photobucket

Dun need feel guilty lah...i also had invited some 'not so nice comment' before leh

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast