Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Show off your Photoshop!!

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stroma

    And as for HelmetBox 'Auto everything - excellent technique for mediocre photos!"
    Hmmm..... mediocre photos? Auto everything means that?

    Ok. Probably coz i'm only a 'mediocre' hobbist

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Could we now declare HelmetBox the winner?


    So what do I win?

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    hey Stroma...gee, i think u got an indepth knowledge in PS ya...
    Strange, I seem to agree with you. Or at least, he's attempting to give the impression that he has indepth knowledge in PS.

    More than meets the eyes...

  4. #24
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelmetBox


    So what do I win?
    The answer is:

    QUOTE from Stroma: "The Winner's prize will be knowing he/she's the smartest member in Clubsnap".

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    The answer is:

    QUOTE from Stroma: "The Winner's prize will be knowing he/she's the smartest member in Clubsnap".
    oh. now i understand what Jed is saying

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    3,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stroma
    I'm pretty new to Clubsnap but think it's one of the best sites I've come across on the net .... HOWEVER ... I don't think I've ever seen any replies to questions that demonstrate that any members are particularly proficient in Photoshop!! So here's a challenge... Post one of your favourite advanced processing techniques with an explanation of what it does and how it does it here. The Winner's prize will be knowing he/she's the smartest member in Clubsnap. (As judged by me - Stroma (all bribes accepted)) ..Do you feel lucky..Punk!
    If you were to look close enuf you would notice that Tommy Gui has written a few articles on Photoshop. I find that to be useful. If you have sn article you want to share that will benefit the rest then by all means. But if you want to start a war here then you are wasting your time. Contribute positively.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    131

    Default

    I wish I hadn't tried to make this whole thing into competion as it seems to have become a competition of egos, but it is proving to be interesting. However it seems to have got bogged down in one minute area when I was hoping we'd get lots of members favourite ideas which we could all try out.

    Has anyone discovered any technique recently and gone WOW! Surely we could all do with a few more of these.

    Anyway I Like HelmetBoxes reply best and duly declare him the winner. He's probably out taking good photos while some of us (Me included) are stuck in computerland.

    HELMETBOX IS CLUBSNAP CHAMPION

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Beeshan
    Posts
    1,830

    Default

    hello which topics carry tutorials on PS ah?
    paiseh,newbie here

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stroma
    I wish I hadn't tried to make this whole thing into competion as it seems to have become a competition of egos, but it is proving to be interesting. However it seems to have got bogged down in one minute area when I was hoping we'd get lots of members favourite ideas which we could all try out.

    Has anyone discovered any technique recently and gone WOW! Surely we could all do with a few more of these.

    Anyway I Like HelmetBoxes reply best and duly declare him the winner. He's probably out taking good photos while some of us (Me included) are stuck in computerland.

    HELMETBOX IS CLUBSNAP CHAMPION


    i knew my auto functions would do me good someday

  10. #30

    Default

    one question...where do you guys get ya ps??? heard tt its real expensive...thousand odd??

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    one question...where do you guys get ya ps??? heard tt its real expensive...thousand odd??







  12. #32

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    eh..wats tt mean???

    price of Adobe PS CS is US$649
    at www.adobe.com

    however, you can find 'cheaper' ones if u are adventurous enough

  14. #34
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zodnm
    price of Adobe PS CS is US$649
    at www.adobe.com

    however, you can find 'cheaper' ones if u are adventurous enough
    Hah?

    Haw being "adventurous" will get sumone sumthing "cheaper"?

    Pleaze xplain.

  15. #35

    Default

    Mai Sar Boh Leh.

  16. #36

    Default

    haha...pm me lah...am i pickin up wat u are puttin down rite haha

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    5,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zodnm
    price of Adobe PS CS is US$649
    at www.adobe.com

    however, you can find 'cheaper' ones if u are adventurous enough
    You can do a lot with PS 5.0 LE, which comes free with many cameras and scanners.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    And besides, haven't you guys heard of education licenses???
    Full functionality at a fraction of the cost, just no upgrades.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •