I am considering to buy GND filters for landscape, sunrise and sunset photo taking.
I have read that i will need an adaptor ring, filter holder and the GND filter.
There are many brands of filter in the market, like kenko, B+W, LEE, Cookin etc...
I have a few qns regarding this:
1) what are the difference between the filters for each of the brands?
2) can the filters of one brand be used on another brand's holder?
3) Are there 3rd party adaptor ring and holder available that can be used to hold the various brands of filters?
4) What would be a recommended brand for someone who's trying out and exploring and not blowing a hole in the pocket?
5) what is the estimated cost to get the adaptor ring and holder?
6) should I be getting the kit set or individually?
7) any points of consideration that i should take note when getting the ring and holder? or even the filter?
Hope bros out there would be able to advice on the qns above. Am still learning and exploring here... thanks...