Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: simple dj's to reccommend.......

  1. #1

    Default simple dj's to reccommend.......

    hi ppl thanx for reading... aniwae im taking wedding photos for my fren but he need a simple dj to entertain... its under the void deck... i do have some lobang for dj but its those.. well, expensive... coz he does not have Dais(pelamin in malay) under the voiddeck... so yeah... any simple2 dj? u can pm me... thanx alot guys
    d200 d40x 3570 55200

  2. #2
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Re: simple dj's to reccommend.......

    Quote Originally Posted by wannabes View Post
    hi ppl thanx for reading... aniwae im taking wedding photos for my fren but he need a simple dj to entertain... its under the void deck... i do have some lobang for dj but its those.. well, expensive... coz he does not have Dais(pelamin in malay) under the voiddeck... so yeah... any simple2 dj? u can pm me... thanx alot guys
    If you just want song to song mixing, you can just google wedding dj.

    But if you want those seamless mixing or crazy scratching then you can try djforums.com.

    If I was more well trained I would recommend myself but I'm still a newbie at djing

  3. #3

    Default Re: simple dj's to reccommend.......

    Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    If you just want song to song mixing, you can just google wedding dj.

    But if you want those seamless mixing or crazy scratching then you can try djforums.com.

    If I was more well trained I would recommend myself but I'm still a newbie at djing
    haha if can speak quite good and play songs good enuff.... not lot of ppl aniwae...
    d200 d40x 3570 55200

  4. #4
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Re: simple dj's to reccommend.......

    Quote Originally Posted by wannabes View Post
    haha if can speak quite good and play songs good enuff.... not lot of ppl aniwae...
    I don't even have the basic equipment. All I have is a PC with dj software, some knowledge of mixing and some house tracks.

    Alternatively, you can try contacting this guy, http://www.hinhuatdj.com/. See if he can pull any strings. He is a well respected guy in Singapore's dj industry. Lots of DJs get equipments from him like Ko Flow, Inquisitive and DJ mLe.
    Last edited by lamergod; 16th June 2010 at 04:13 PM.

  5. #5
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: simple dj's to reccommend.......

    unfortunately, this has nothing to do with the business of photography
    thread closed

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •