Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone bought their camera at Mustafa

Default Re: Anyone bought their camera at Mustafa

yea mustafa not bad... ive bought some electronics from them before... sometimes price is same as ms color, but ms charge for cc/installment while mustafa dun charge for cc/installment so...

no harm buying from Mustafa if you know your stuff, my friend got his camera there, and there's absolutely no problem.
    Canon EOS 550D
    Passion will make you crazy, but is there any other way to live?

Hi All,

Sorry if my Thread is confusing....hahaha...Actually i do not have problem buying at Mustafa. Just that i always thought Mustafa provide the cheapest electronics. But seems like i am wrong.

I saw the price guide and the price for Canon EOS 550D is around the same. Bro tsk023 got a good deal for Kit II 18-135mm and stuffs for $1589.

Anyone bought a EOS 550D for a even cheaper price? With Warranty of course

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm812 View Post
    Hi All,

Sorry if my Thread is confusing....hahaha...Actually i do not have problem buying at Mustafa. Just that i always thought Mustafa provide the cheapest electronics. But seems like i am wrong.

I saw the price guide and the price for Canon EOS 550D is around the same. Bro tsk023 got a good deal for Kit II 18-135mm and stuffs for $1589.

I think the best way to get the best price is to call the reputable stores and also equotes.

Compare prices and go for one that make you the most comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm812 View Post
    Hi All,

FYI if you search hard enough there are lots of shops around SG, eg.in Chinatown, where you can get the same thing for less. I've always brought my bro, sis, friends to a shop in People's Park level 1 where he'll sell to us making $30 profit only. My bro bought 3 bodies from this shop already. In fact a friend of mine got his GF1 from this shop just yesterday
    Photography? It's all in your mind...

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I think the best way to get the best price is to call the reputable stores and also equotes.

Compare prices and go for one that make you the most comfortable.
    Do some homework first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12