Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SBS and MRT will not increase fares

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    hangyong, as much as we personally may not like a person, what if it's your closest buddy's dad who's being called names on a forum? in this instance, Mr Lim is the dad of one of my secondary schoolmates, and we're not particularly close, but calling "suggestive terms" that we can practically imply from, is not a wise move.
    So calling your own dad "chief f***ed-up officer" in public is OK?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...&highlight=10d

How contradicting.

I'd like to remind ALL that flaming and name-calling is not permitted in ClubSNAP. if you have a personal issue with anyone or anything, kindly settle it in private via PM and not in public. CS is NOT a platform for all to start airing their personal views and political/governmental grievances.

any more such talk and this thread will be locked.

The Moderator
    ClubSNAP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Stylus C34
    So calling your own dad "chief f***ed-up officer" in public is OK?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...&highlight=10d

How contradicting.
    Thanks Larry ....

Stylus C34, I do appreciated you dun dig out history whenever you wanted to comment especially to that person you not happy with or got different opinion. This thread started by me is not meant for flaming, it is kopitam here. This is a public forum, observed your ethnic please and dun OT. Thanks!

History was already history, we learnt from our mistakes and grown up. Be understanding and forgiving, best of all compassionate with .
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

it's hard to say this, but i have to forgive you the same way i'm forgiven by Him. i forgive you, Stylus C34, whoever you are. the following sermon may be very helpful, the same way i found it to be true about my own actions each day: http://www.jesus-ourlord.com/Sermons/Hewithoutsin.htm

thanks Larry + Knight Ong

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan
    it's hard to say this, but i have to forgive you the same way i'm forgiven by Him. i forgive you, Stylus C34, whoever you are. the following sermon may be very helpful, the same way i found it to be true about my own actions each day: http://www.jesus-ourlord.com/Sermons/Hewithoutsin.htm
    don't thank me for what i'm about to say. sehsuan, need I remind you that while personal attacks, flaming, trolling, sexist, racist and political/governmental remarks and comments are frowned upon, so are religious statements of any kind? as a active and regular member of CS, you should be very aware that not everyone shares your beliefs/creed and bringing such a statement as the one above is both wilful and ill-mannered.

consider yourself warned.

The Moderator
    ClubSNAP.org
    Last edited by Larry; 22nd April 2004 at 12:16 AM.

er.. can I attempt to ease the tension here?

however you look at it, transport quality in Singapore is really comfortable and efficient compared to other nations.

Other than complaining about price increases on regular basis, perhaps we can also appreciate that transportation quality levels have indeed increase over the short recent years.

maybe they should extend concessions to elderly children to a larger degree.

frankly, as a working guy like me, i seriously have no complaints whether they icrease their fares or not...

Lightbulb 'think for the less fortunate amongst us'

Well, it may not be a problem with you, as a gainfully employed adult. There are many adults who are not as fortunate as you. As the saying goes, 'think for the less fortunate amongst us'.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    Well, it may not be a problem with you, as a gainfully employed adult. There are many adults who are not as fortunate as you. As the saying goes, 'think for the less fortunate amongst us'.
    Alrite man, you got the interest for the general public ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

of course. its good to think of the less fortunate around us.

I did say that this is my personal opinion if the effect is to be imposed on me. I am no rich executive, but I understand the increase if there is a need for them to be.

there is no free lunch in this world. life is never meant to be easy. Its harsh and practical but thats the way the world has evolved to be.

I will be unemployed in a month's time, so lets see if my opinion will change then....

Ya lor, a difficult and harsh life will make a person tougher and stronger ...

Let the tougher get tougher and going ...

Whether they increase the fares anot, it is good and hope that they strike a balance point where majority are able to pay comfortablely.
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Ya lor, a difficult and harsh life will make a person tougher and stronger ...

Let the tougher get tougher and going ...

Whether they increase the fares anot, it is good and hope that they strike a balance point where majority are able to pay comfortablely

oooooh... is this a thinly disguised attempt to suan me? .....

lets go out of the kopitiam and settle lah!

hahaha .... you are being too sensitive ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

now you saying i sensitive like a woman? .....

We fight it out at the next seed!

Yeeee .... did I mentioned woman??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

I am closing this thread. This has gone way OT and certainly doesn't serve the thread starter's purpose anymore.

The Moderator
    ClubSNAP.org

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123