Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naughty by Nature shuts down, leaves thousands of customers in the lurch

Arrow Naughty by Nature shuts down, leaves thousands of customers in the lurch

Was only a matter of time.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_540472.html

PHOTO studio Naughty by Nature (NBYN) abruptly shut at the weekend, leaving thousands of its customers with unused amounts on their packages.

Thirty of them who had paid between $1,000 and $4,000 upfront for photo shoots and albums of photographs have banded together on blogs to share information on what they can do. Nine also made a police report yesterday.

A former employee who declined to be named said 6,000 customers have unfulfilled packages of up to $4,000 each.

Default Re: Naughty by Nature shuts down, leaves thousands of customers in the lurch

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    Happened to read this on the train on today's ST newspaper. Half a page story.
    Don't really like the sales tactics.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Default Re: Naughty by Nature shuts down, leaves thousands of customers in the lurch

They called me when I was overseas before, and when I told them that the salesperson still insisted on talking.

Hope they nab the bosses.

They hv 1ds mkiiis !!!
    indie

Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Happened to read this on the train on today's ST newspaper. Half a page story.
    Don't really like the sales tactics.
    they are very hard sell.

Gives the industry a bad reputation... Soon some form of regulation will surface...
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

really really a bad apple in this industry..
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by JacePhoto View Post
    Gives the industry a bad reputation... Soon some form of regulation will surface...
    Urgh well if there is I hope it's industry regulated rather than govt regulated...

many years ago, I was sold a car wash package and unwittingly bought a 2 year one..............the company folded in less than a year.

ever since then, I have been wise NOT to sign up for any thing that has the word "package".

...on another thought, "lifetime" as in warranty...hmmm...??!!??

Arrow Re: Naughty by Nature shuts down, leaves thousands of customers in the lurch

Damn, the name already got problem, noti by nature.

You wouldn't last long if you're very noti.

Would be interesting to read their story in the papers today...

I'm surprise they lasted soooooo long.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Maybe with thousands of clients buying those packages with their visa cards, it only prolonged the business' demise.

they know how people feel about them la .. so

http://waxinthecity.com.sg/cube6.swf

this is the new setup

do a GOOGLE

apparently same management

so close NAUGHTY

and setup WAX IN THE CITY

more scams coming your way !

So its the same bunch of people now set on new pastures?

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder View Post
    So its the same bunch of people now set on new pastures?
    go warn your wife and gfs .... cozycot has lots of bitching about them

Quote Originally Posted by blazingflames18 View Post
    they know how people feel about them la .. so

http://waxinthecity.com.sg/cube6.swf

this is the new setup

do a GOOGLE

apparently same management

so close NAUGHTY

and setup WAX IN THE CITY

more scams coming your way !
    It begs the question of why nothing was done the stop the same people form doing the same thing?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by blazingflames18 View Post
    go warn your wife and gfs .... cozycot has lots of bitching about them
    My wife don't like such package and if any is bought, most likely I'll be the one buying them for her

'A former employee who declined to be named said 6,000 customers have unfulfilled packages of up to $4,000 each.'

their hard sell tactics quite successful ah...a few million dollars gone just like that........

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    me too, i thought more than a few people would have complained about them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast