Thread: Case?

Default Case?

How many of you don't have a case for your camera and have to get something (a bag or whatever) to put your camera in?

Using Panasonic FZ10 but it seems that nobody knows if there's a case that goes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kent_ridge
    How many of you don't have a case for your camera and have to get something (a bag or whatever) to put your camera in?

Using Panasonic FZ10 but it seems that nobody knows if there's a case that goes with it.
    Quite seldom you see people not protecting their investment. Normally, people will put their camera in a Dry box or Dry cabinet when not in use and bring a camera bag along when in use.

There is no specific case that goes with FZ10, but you can definitely buy a camera bag.

just get any camera bag which is big enuff to carry your stuff like camera, batteries. and some other things you think important while phototaking..

Yeah, I've a Dry Cabinet but don't have a camera bag to carry it around.

Anybody have any sites with camera bags or anybody wants to recommend something good for FZ10?

Thanks

www.lowepro.com

you could also check out the bags at Cathay Photo.

Thanks..

Do you go to the shop and request to take a look at their camera bags or do they have on display? I don't remember seeing any shops displaying them. = x

Quote Originally Posted by kent_ridge
    Thanks..

Do you go to the shop and request to take a look at their camera bags or do they have on display? I don't remember seeing any shops displaying them. = x
    Try Crumpler!
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"