Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 331

Thread: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

  1. #201
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    BOTH sides are throwing accusations at one another

    Without an understanding of the WHOLE PICTURE .... apart from the 2 main players, nobody who have participated in this thread so far is in a position to appreciate and much less judge

    Some of us might end up looking foolish if other information that points the OTHER direction surfaces

    So please..... back off with the mob mentality



    I think the mod should locked this thread already.

    Think most of us here had been warned of this person.

    And google/yahoo search will leads to this thread and will help other potential victims to get to know of this person.

    So I think we should rest this case for now unless more victims come forth but i think the best parties to handle this will be the lawyers and police.

  2. #202

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Hong View Post
    I see that the image is removed, I thank you for doing so.

    But I have yet to receive an apology for the dirty play by the admin and angeline tan.

    I expressed my thankfulness after you removed it, I think it is appropriate angeline tan apologises otherwise she is behaving as a hooligan and a ^*&%h and acting as an angel.

    So is post #170, an apology should be extended for the oversight.

    Joseph Hong
    Nobody's gonna apologise. Especially after what you've done. Go ahead and sue every forum member, i DARE YOU TO. You're 80,000 in debt, we'll see how long you last and how much that figure will balloon to.

    Just a question joseph, do you even have a conscience? Do you feel good after what you've done? I suppose your mum or dad never taught you something called integrity.

    Your reputation will suffer joseph, thousands and counting have been warned. One of the most important aspects of a business
    is its reputation and yours just went down the drain. You should be worrying more about how to sustain yourself then trying to figure out how to sue us all. In any case, you're pretty much finished. I for one, will remember your face and do my part to warn everyone i know about you.
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

  3. #203

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Hong View Post
    I see that the image is removed, I thank you for doing so.

    But I have yet to receive an apology for the dirty play by the admin and angeline tan.

    I expressed my thankfulness after you removed it, I think it is appropriate angeline tan apologises otherwise she is behaving as a hooligan and a ^*&%h and acting as an angel.

    So is post #170, an apology should be extended for the oversight.

    Joseph Hong
    You're the one behaving like a hooligan and throwing insults and threats all over the place like no one's freaking business.

    And after that outburst, i seriously believe that any benefit of doubt that anyone may have for you will have disappeared.

    Can you even look at yourself in the mirror and from the bottom of your heart, call yourself a man?
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

  4. #204
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    waseh!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #205
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,931
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Hong View Post
    But I have yet to receive an apology for the dirty play by the admin and angeline tan.
    Joseph,

    The Admin and mods do not owe you an apology

    When you signed up to join Clubsnap to respond to this thread you must have read and agreed to abide by and respect the rules, policies and guidelines of the forum as part of the membership registration process.

    May I remind you of this one clause below:

    12. Legal ownership - Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither ClubSNAP nor its owners or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on these forums

    That the image with your address was taken down was because the Admin and mods are neutral and yes (believe it or not) understand your concerns.....

    BUT DO NOT for a second think that your muscling fighting words worked..... it almost had the opposite effect of us letting that image stay on (after all, a member posted it up, not the mods or Admin... why should we even give a hoot about you and your family?)

    But we do give a damn about fair play ..... and it was taken down in that spirit.

    Direct your anger at your accuser...... NOT the forum

    The accusations stem from HER...... NOT the forum

    Your fight is with Angeline Tan...... NOT the forum
    Last edited by ed9119; 17th June 2010 at 02:43 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  6. #206
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Joseph Hong, you really ruining yourself.

    btw, can add me in your sueing list.

  7. #207

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    Joseph,

    When you signed up to join Clubsnap to respond to this thread you must have read and agreed to as part of the membership registration process. May I remind you of this one clause below:

    12. Legal ownership - Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither ClubSNAP nor its owners or moderators are legally responsible for anything posted on these forums

    That the image with your address was taken down was because the Admin and mods are neutral and yes (believe it or not) understand your concerns.....

    BUT DO NOT for a sec. think that your muscling fighting words worked..... it almost had the opposite effect of us letting that image stay on (after all, a member posted it up, not the mods or Admin... why should we even give a hoot about you and your family?)

    But we do give a damn about fair play ..... and it was taken down in that spirit.

    Direct your anger at your accuser...... Not the forum

    The accusations stem from HER...... NOT the forum


    NO apology will be forthcoming from the Admin or mods.
    well say

  8. #208

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    And with his recent comments, he just got even more popular with increased traffic to his website (for good reasons, I think not). Although this may be a photography community, word will get out and the business community will know of this.

  9. #209

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder View Post
    And with his recent comments, he just got even more popular with increased traffic to his website (for good reasons, I think not). Although this may be a photography community, word will get out and the business community will know of this.
    That's why he's finished
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

  10. #210

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Joseph Hong, you really ruining yourself.

    btw, can add me in your sueing list.
    Oh ok....

    Joseph Hong's 'To Sue' List:
    1) Leong23
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

  11. #211
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    just a gentle note. any registered company's details are all located on the government's data base and can be easily retrieved via bizfile, via acra.

    and i am not taking either stand on either side.
    the facts are:
    one hand, we have someone who provided evidence that seem to be at ur disadvantage.
    on the other hand ur side has not raise any valid point nor any evidence that would clear ur name.

    attempting to muscle ur way through, via threats of sueing will not work as the information of companies are readily available to the public so as to increase transparency.

    i suggest TS to bring this matter to court and settle it once and for all.
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 17th June 2010 at 03:00 PM.

  12. #212
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Hong View Post
    Allen, angeline tan

    I demand that Angeline Tan doesn't ever post any letter that displays my home address. She has covered her address but displays my address.

    I demand that the letter be removed. If she insists on displaying it, make sure my home address is covered.

    I am holding her and the entire forum responsible if any harm or injury or property damage is done to my family and home if she continues to do so.

    She has played dirty and is a b**^% to display my home address. I don't have to account to the forum who owns the home, but I demand that the home address be removed or covered now. I demand immediate action on this request.

    If I don't see it removed or covered, I will react with displaying Angeline Tan's office address and home address on this forum as well as on other forums.

    I will file a police report and hold Angeline Tan and every forum member responsible if harm or injury or damage is done to my home and family as a result of the posting that displayed my home address.

    I demand immediate attention to my request.

    I don't care a damn what comments are there for the deal I had with that woman, but I do care that my home address be not displayed on the forum. For what is mentioned and perceived that she is angelic, she has played dirty like this.

    Remove my home address if you insist on displaying the letter. I don't have to account to forum members and Angeline tan if I own the flat or not, it is none of your damn conern but it is my concern that my home address be removed immediately
    It is also a negligence on your part. Because once you register a business with an address, that address becomes public information.

    If you did not intend for your home address to come to light, you should not have used it as the registered address in your business. And worse still, you should not have included that address in your company letter head.

    All I can say, tough luck dude.

    If you are really not happy that your address was shown, and hers was not. Feel free to scan the same letter and post it up with her address shown as well. Not that it matters. A quick search on ACRA will yield both yours and her address. Hell, we can even pay $5 and get business profiles for either company.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 17th June 2010 at 05:22 PM.

  13. #213
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Joseph,

    You for one is simply relunctant to repent on your mistakes, yet making things worse by accusing members here will go and disturb your loved ones. For god's sake, please try to exercise common sense and logics before you make another statement. Yes, your website's hits may have rake up quite a bit but I doubt that these are the visitors for the positive interests.

    If you want to convince everyone that TS's accusations are false, please place the facts up to prove her wrong, else being a keyboard warrior with words does not help you now and ever.

    I hope you see where our opinons are coming from. They are well meant, for godness sake. You are a grown mature man and I'm sure you know how to take a few steps backwards and figure out what went wrong. Learning from mistakes is never too late, just like learning is for all ages at all times.

  14. #214

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    The reason for being so worked up could be, some of his on going deals are being withdrawn or possibly cancelled due to this saga. That's why he want to point the finger at the forum, the admin, mods plus all the members.

    A hungry man is an angry man, a poor man is a mad man.

    This also shows that this forum is very influential in and around the photographic circle.
    Last edited by cabbySHE; 17th June 2010 at 06:17 PM.

  15. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Hong View Post
    Allen, angeline tan

    I demand that Angeline Tan doesn't ever post any letter that displays my home address. She has covered her address but displays my address.

    I demand that the letter be removed. If she insists on displaying it, make sure my home address is covered.

    I am holding her and the entire forum responsible if any harm or injury or property damage is done to my family and home if she continues to do so.

    She has played dirty and is a b**^% to display my home address. I don't have to account to the forum who owns the home, but I demand that the home address be removed or covered now. I demand immediate action on this request.

    If I don't see it removed or covered, I will react with displaying Angeline Tan's office address and home address on this forum as well as on other forums.

    I will file a police report and hold Angeline Tan and every forum member responsible if harm or injury or damage is done to my home and family as a result of the posting that displayed my home address.

    I demand immediate attention to my request.

    I don't care a damn what comments are there for the deal I had with that woman, but I do care that my home address be not displayed on the forum. For what is mentioned and perceived that she is angelic, she has played dirty like this.

    Remove my home address if you insist on displaying the letter. I don't have to account to forum members and Angeline tan if I own the flat or not, it is none of your damn conern but it is my concern that my home address be removed immediately
    Mr. Hong

    Please note that your registered address is with ACRA and is available to anyone who so wishes to find it. Holding everyone here responsible should, in your own words "any harm or injury or property damage is done to my family and home" is simply childish.

    Now that it is taken down, perhaps you may want to take a step back and think,

    " why the outburst or fear for your property and your family? "

    " do you have reason to harbour such fear? "

    " why do you have this worry that someone wants to do you harm if they know your address "

    Perhaps a time of self reflection would do you good or maybe a change of address in your registration with ACRA.

    Another thing, do not insult others and at the same time threaten to do the same thing, you're just insulting yourself
    Last edited by yqt; 17th June 2010 at 06:33 PM.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  16. #216

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Maybe he owe loan shark money. That's why he so worked up
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

  17. #217

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by ahkok View Post
    Printed and filed for reference.

    Aiyah 4R print a bit of blury but at least no black spots.

  18. #218
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    平生不做亏心事,半夜敲门心不惊

  19. #219

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    Printed and filed for reference.

    Aiyah 4R print a bit of blury but at least no black spots.
    Errr, not this one got black spot
    D7000. AF-S 18-105

  20. #220
    Member iMac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Tiong Bahru,Singapore
    Posts
    1,122

    Default Re: Beware of this Photographer, stylist & Editor

    I dont think u can just like this sue everyone. Wont your lawyer be afraid you cant pay. For 420 bucks u failed to pay one of the mod here. And you openly tell the whole world you bend the rules or do sthg sneaky because u were in debt. Do not assume everyone will be like you. Some may but not all. You are not the only one ever face a tough patch. And if u wonder why u still in this position, u shld relook at your business philosophy and practise. Is 420 bucks all your integrity is worth. That's cheap. Cheaper than my eos 450D. As a man of the house , one shld examine the value and role model you set for your family.

    Thanks for making your stand and the photo. I need to warn my friends who ever look for such service

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •