View Poll Results: Would you be interested to learn PS?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I want the lessons!

50 72.46%
  • No! I am good on my own!

19 27.54%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interested to learn PS?

1.deBakey
    2. FiveIronFrenzy
    3. Hosea
    4. Dennis (Subject to dates)
    5. ericjklim
    6.LiewTL
    7. Jeremy

all interested parties..please kindly update this list...the dates are now settled somewhere between mid may and late may to faciliate the members who are interested....

those who miss this opportunity, no worries...subsequent lessons will be arranged thank you for the support so far!!
    Last edited by semota; 20th April 2004 at 11:38 PM.

Default updates

1.deBakey
    2. FiveIronFrenzy
    3. Hosea
    5. ericjklim
    6.LiewTL
    7. Jeremy
    8. ydanz - subject to dates, will confirm immediately once known

Quote Originally Posted by ydanz
    1.deBakey
    2. FiveIronFrenzy
    3. Hosea
    5. ericjklim
    6.LiewTL
    7. Jeremy
    OKays guys, i am glad to see the turn out of thie list going well. below are some of the things that are already confirmed.

Venue:Coleman Creative Centre, Marina Square
    (It's on the third floor, right above the bowling alley)
    Time: 1900hrs- 2100hrs
    Class commences Mid may ( i will confirm the dates with you once the school gives me the dates)

PS: pleasepm me your details: your full name, your home address, IC number and your contact number, photography exp (sg. shooting for ?? years) to me so i can build up a class list.Thanks guys.

1.deBakey
    2. FiveIronFrenzy
    3. Hosea
    5. ericjklim
    6.LiewTL
    7. Jeremy
    9.Tolitz
    Last edited by tolitz; 21st April 2004 at 09:57 AM.

Five lesson curriculum
    1. FiveIronFrenzy
    2. Matrix1195
    3. Dennis (Subject to dates)
    4. ericjklim
    5.LiewTL
    6. Jeremy
    7. ydanz - subject to dates, will confirm immediately once known
    8.Tolitz

Okays good news for all of you..i am also setting up a three hour class just for one day. Most likely on a tuesday, each class will hold 10 people. But it will cost slightly more, it will be $50 per head. On such classes, we can resolve issues regarding PS. I am setting up this class as some of the people interested are unable to make it for the five lesson curriculum and yet want to resolve their PS issues.

Classes will start from 7pm-10pm at Coleman Creative Centre, located at Marina Square, 3rd floor, above the bowling alley. One class curriculum will start May 4th 2004.

One lesson curriculum

Five lesson curriculum
    1. FiveIronFrenzy
    2. Matrix1195
    3. Dennis (Subject to dates)
    4. ericjklim
    5.LiewTL
    6. Jeremy
    7. ydanz - subject to dates, will confirm immediately once known
    8.Tolitz
    9. & 10. isis & friend (subject to dates/time)

Okays good news for all of you..i am also setting up a three hour class just for one day. Most likely on a tuesday, each class will hold 10 people. But it will cost slightly more, it will be $50 per head. On such classes, we can resolve issues regarding PS. I am setting up this class as some of the people interested are unable to make it for the five lesson curriculum and yet want to resolve their PS issues.

Classes will start from 7pm-10pm at Coleman Creative Centre, located at Marina Square, 3rd floor, above the bowling alley. One class curriculum will start May 4th 2004.

One lesson curriculum

Hi semota,
    Is the one-lesson curriculum suitable for absolute beginners in PS?
    If it is, I'm keen, since time-wise it's easier to commit than 5 sessions.
    Last edited by isis; 22nd April 2004 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by isis
    Hi semota,
    Is the one-lesson curriculum suitable for absolute beginners in PS?
    If it is, I'm keen, since time-wise it's easier to commit than 5 sessions.
    Hi Isis, nice to see your respond....yah, it's good for beginners, but i would definitely recommend you to take up the five lesson curriculum, it's more worth it....but i am fine with helping you out on the one lesson one...entirely up to you!!

we will try to resolve issues relating to PS and if possible, bring along your photos that you would want to touch up and we'll see what we can do with those photos

Quote Originally Posted by semota
    Hi Isis, nice to see your respond....yah, it's good for beginners, but i would definitely recommend you to take up the five lesson curriculum, it's more worth it....but i am fine with helping you out on the one lesson one...entirely up to you!!

we will try to resolve issues relating to PS and if possible, bring along your photos that you would want to touch up and we'll see what we can do with those photos

Hi Semota,
    Thanks v much for the reply.
    I've never used PS before, but am really keen to learn. So I'm in need of an introductory course on features in PS, demos on their usage etc...
    Not sure if you will be covering these in the 1-lesson curriculum? Or only in the 5-lesson curriculum?

I hv another friend who's keen to sign up for your course (also a beginner in PS, like me). Hence I've amended my post above to add my friend (see attendee no. 9 and 10). Hope u don't mind!

Thanks very much again. Appreciate your taking time to answer all these queries.
    Last edited by isis; 22nd April 2004 at 02:13 AM.

hi semota

see that all 10 places are filled. could i be place in the waitlist, in case someone cancels his/her place? time and venue are ok with me, the only restriction i have is NO weekend please. any weekday is fine with me. thanks.

ken.

Quote Originally Posted by nck
    hi semota

see that all 10 places are filled. could i be place in the waitlist, in case someone cancels his/her place? time and venue are ok with me, the only restriction i have is NO weekend please. any weekday is fine with me. thanks.

ken.
    hey dude....no worries....there is another lesson to come after this curriculum.....i will put you on the waiting list as well...just in case

Lessons will be held mostly on tuesdays nights or thursday nights...this has yet to be confirmed, i will confirm with you guys immediately once the school gives dates...

YO SEMOTA U FROM COLEMAN!!!! HA HA ME TOO...My Name is Khairi was from there

Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    YO SEMOTA U FROM COLEMAN!!!! HA HA ME TOO...My Name is Khairi was from there
    haa....okays...cool

so you know Kenneth, Racheal, Raymond n Hairolz and the rest there eh? Hairolz was the one who kicked me in the head to be a little serious abt photography, a year+ ago. but i slack like a drug addick

got my dip there...a year+ ago. got my cam...2 years ago. only very serious NOW!!!

Bombers!

So u teaching PS there eh. As per normal lah, just make sure the projector works fine n all scratch disks are set to the max drive space. Then the class will ROCK!

so you know Kenneth, Racheal, Raymond n Hairolz and the rest there eh? Hairolz was the one who kicked me in the head to be a little serious abt photography, a year+ ago. but i slack like a drug addick

got my dip there...a year+ ago. got my cam...2 years ago. only very serious NOW!!!

Bombers!

So u teaching PS there eh. As per normal lah, just make sure the projector works fine n all scratch disks are set to the max drive space. Then the class will ROCK!
    yah....rachel is one of my buddy, haa...raymond my god brother. Yah kenneth and hairolz i know them too.. they upgraded to have more G4s, so not a prob...the PS class will be getting the powerful computers to play with..

Hairolz's nic in CS is rolz.ink...saw him signing up for a basic studio photography couse with LinearStudios.

wooooaaaaa...more G4s kah? I've not been there for a long time.
    Hates going there cos me not the best of student. Trust me, go ask Raymond or Racheal or Kenneth...me was one of the worst dikky that Coleman has ever regretted enrolling.

I cross my heart...i said the truth.

BTW, have a good class n show your stuff to the PS newbies!

Hairolz's nic in CS is rolz.ink...saw him signing up for a basic studio photography couse with LinearStudios.

wooooaaaaa...more G4s kah? I've not been there for a long time.
    Hates going there cos me not the best of student. Trust me, go ask Raymond or Racheal or Kenneth...me was one of the worst dikky that Coleman has ever regretted enrolling.

I cross my heart...i said the truth.

BTW, have a good class n show your stuff to the PS newbies!
    Worst student? Is it taht baD? i dont think so right? why do you say so?

Worst student? Is it taht baD? i dont think so right? why do you say so?
    yeah me those few at the bottom of the class...i mean, how to learn when my own work (civil structure projects) was plenty at that time...so most of the time, only brush thru lah....well, i did the best i could n I have no regrets...er, sounds like that Hung guy leh...oh watever!

Khairi stop the bulls***t. You're one of school top student. Very creative, talented and experimental. Like your vector experimental stuff. Your hair starts to grow like mine. Hehee... Dont believe what he says Semota. Hey if you need assistant I can guide you. FREE for the sake of photography and photoshop and such.

Quote Originally Posted by rolzink
    Khairi stop the bulls***t. You're one of school top student. Very creative, talented and experimental. Like your vector experimental stuff. Your hair starts to grow like mine. Hehee... Dont believe what he says Semota. Hey if you need assistant I can guide you. FREE for the sake of photography and photoshop and such.
    Not a prob rolz... i know about khairi and i know he aint a lousy student.. no worries.. will drop you a note if need the help. Anyway, no longer having the classes at coleman, now will be somewhere else...home ground..i like the new place better..

Not a prob rolz... i know about khairi and i know he aint a lousy student.. no worries.. will drop you a note if need the help. Anyway, no longer having the classes at coleman, now will be somewhere else...home ground..i like the new place better..
    er...u know about me?...did i opened my BIG mouth?...liao...ok...u asked ppl about me eh? i sud not have asked or said anything

Rolzink...i'd kill you!!!! Semota my friend...DO NOT believe that Rolzink guy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast