Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: canon lens mug = crappy

Default Re: canon lens mug = crappy

Quote Originally Posted by xxdoggyxx View Post
    Hi, lesson learned for who? O.o to be honest, shane did a good job. Really good job. Its just take people are starting to flame this VERY SUCCESSFUL MO which perhaps they are jealous that they are not in the MO?

Not sniping on anyone... But if you think i am, well, you are right.

Cheers
    I never said he did a bad job or it is a uncessful MO. Lesson learned in areas like having patience and understand that sellers are also waiting for shipment to come and thus buyers please have some patience etc etc....

Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    I never said he did a bad job or it is a uncessful MO. Lesson learned in areas like having patience and understand that sellers are also waiting for shipment to come and thus buyers please have some patience etc etc....
    Cheers, peace. Not saying about you too... Its just that someone inside this tread...
    They Prefer MasterCard. But I Prefer VISA.

[QUOTE=soons;6205496

**FYI, I am not shooting at flightspeed, but I will sure shoot at anyone who suddenly denied and left the MO without paying just because the lens cup is lousy quality.[/QUOTE]

NP soons

I'd strongly suggest that those in the MO do the ethically right thing. U made your orders , just follow through.

dont forget these items were ordered for YOU based on trust. He could have asked for the full amount before he decides to go ahead but still he only requested a token sum - those in MO should have received the PMs

He did so based on his trust on us as well ..... come on , is this amount worth that dent on your character ? He has the full name list and till now he has not named anyone who turned back on their words ..

I have to apologize for bringing this topic up .. it is by no means a attack on Shane

And Shane, thanks for organizing this MO ... if i could do anything to help .. pls let me know

I respect that till now no names are mentioned, i m sure others in his shoes will be kicking up a big fuss and listing "defaulters" in this forum or thread now

So... Did you empty your dustbin already? O.o
    They Prefer MasterCard. But I Prefer VISA.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345