Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

  1. #1

    Default Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Didnt see any megastore there selling Nikon either.

    did anyone see?
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    They don't have to be there.

    Since Great SG sales started, they have been actively promoting their products everywhere. I can see their ads every week.

    See June 10 Straits Times.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    got sell washing machine there.
    Objection !!!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    I thought Nikon make cameras?
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    Didnt see any megastore there selling Nikon either.

    did anyone see?
    Look for Panasonic.

    They are the new Nikon.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    I thought Nikon make cameras?
    Nikon now puts camera in every household appliances.

    This Nikon washing machine produces beautiful 16MP photos:

    Last edited by Sion; 12th June 2010 at 10:21 AM.

  7. #7
    Member lamergod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fratton Park, Portsmouth
    Posts
    1,511

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    They now put camera in every household appliances.

    This Nikon washing machines produce beautiful 16MP photos:

    Of clothes spinning round and round? So you can zoom in and check if the dirt is still stuck on your shirt?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    This is one huge lens aperture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Nikon now puts camera in every household appliances.

    This Nikon washing machines produce beautiful 16MP photos:

    Nikonian since 2003
    F55 | D700

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    Of clothes spinning round and round? So you can zoom in and check if the dirt is still stuck on your shirt?
    And more.

    It takes photos of whoever stands in front of the washing machine:

    Last edited by Sion; 12th June 2010 at 12:09 PM.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Nikon now puts camera in every household appliances.

    This Nikon washing machine produces beautiful 16MP photos:

    Does it have a hotshoe mount for flashes? Or got CLS? Which is the shutter button? I confused!!!

  11. #11
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Does it have a hotshoe mount for flashes? Or got CLS? Which is the shutter button? I confused!!!
    PLEASE recommend me a tripod for this sucker!!! Worse come to worse I'll find a crane... This must be the new GF format cam!!! GF for Gargantuan Format!

    Wait... this is just the body... where are the lens line-ups? I want my 105mm f/0.0001 with 1/0.0001 close up!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 12th June 2010 at 12:04 PM.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    If it auto take pic when you stand in front then problem liao, if come check w/o wearing anything sure got problem...if it has only took pic-straight away-send-to-CS function. Everyday people see thread of these. lol

    If I get this, I hope its good for Macro shooting which does not disturb the insects. but otherwise, people will be thinking how come this guy dragging his mashing machine into AP. XD
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

  13. #13
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by ricsal View Post
    If it auto take pic when you stand in front then problem liao, if come check w/o wearing anything sure got problem...if it has only took pic-straight away-send-to-CS function. Everyday people see thread of these. lol

    If I get this, I hope its good for Macro shooting which does not disturb the insects. but otherwise, people will be thinking how come this guy dragging his mashing machine into AP. XD
    Macro shooting?? What if bug decides to venture into the opening?

  14. #14

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    PLEASE recommend me a tripod for this sucker!!! Worse come to worse I'll find a crane... This must be the new GF format cam!!! GF for Gargantuan Format!

    Wait... this is just the body... where are the lens line-ups? I want my 105mm f/0.0001 with 1/0.0001 close up!
    Currently, the only attachment for the huge WM mount is the body cover. It's transparent.

  15. #15
    Member DrSpock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Warp back to Simei
    Posts
    1,088

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    Didnt see any megastore there selling Nikon either.

    did anyone see?
    TS seemed surprised or shock?

    History tells it that Nikon is hardly or never at any PC, IT, Comex, what-hv-you Show unless a HV or Courts decide to do so at their own show in Megatex or Cybertex, etc.

    As Nk know they are not selling gimmicky stuff you'll find at these places (Reminded me of what the A-star chairman said a few mths ago) They sell real cameras to real photographers and real photographers know where to get the real stuff, not from PC shows but from B&S
    Photography? It's all in your mind...

  16. #16
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSpock View Post
    TS seemed surprised or shock?

    History tells it that Nikon is hardly or never at any PC, IT, Comex, what-hv-you Show unless a HV or Courts decide to do so at their own show in Megatex or Cybertex, etc.

    As Nk know they are not selling gimmicky stuff you'll find at these places (Reminded me of what the A-star chairman said a few mths ago) They sell real cameras to real photographers and real photographers know where to get the real stuff, not from PC shows but from B&S
    Yup, I noticed in the past IT shows, the Nikon sellers are not directly from Nikon themselves... but from Challenger (or is it Courts?)... Whereas, Canon represents canon? Harvey Normal brings in Olympus?

  17. #17

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    i am not joking, they were selling washing machine in PC show. me and my friend was like what the fug....
    Objection !!!

  18. #18

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    i am not joking, they were selling washing machine in PC show. me and my friend was like what the fug....
    ...and Brother sewing machines!!

    who's to know they may add an USB interface to their sewing machines, wow!

    ...and wireless TOO!


    Last edited by micah4; 12th June 2010 at 11:15 PM.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    i am not joking, they were selling washing machine in PC show. me and my friend was like what the fug....
    The washing machine got VRII? I notice my washing machine vibrate alot when washing...

  20. #20
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Anyone notice there isn`t any Nikon presence at PC Show 2010?

    Quote Originally Posted by micah4 View Post
    ...and Brother sewing machines!!

    who's to know they may add an USB interface to their sewing machines, wow!

    ...and wireless TOO!



    What? You didn't know sawing machine nowadays can be remotely operated?

    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •