Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 140

Thread: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    Bro, I will be taking train to harbourfront and take a bus to hortpark. We can take train together if want to.
    Halo... I will be taking train to Harbour front on that day too... do u guys mind waiting for me, so that i can take bus together?? Thanks

  2. #62
    Senior Member nik34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    AMK Singapore
    Posts
    2,445

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by yeohth View Post
    Halo... I will be taking train to Harbour front on that day too... do u guys mind waiting for me, so that i can take bus together?? Thanks
    Sure sure! we pratice last comer buy coffee & toast..
    PENTAX l OldKMan

  3. #63
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,043

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by teruranse View Post
    so who is taking train to harbour front perhaps we can meet at the bus stop the harbour front building?
    Terance, we can meet up and take the bus.
    Charlie Tan loves his SMC 大姑妈
    deviantART | flickr

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by nik34 View Post
    Sure sure! we pratice last comer buy coffee & toast..
    Hey.. so any specific location we can met up?? as this is my very first outing.. i can't recognized any pentaxian... Just in case i drop u my HP no. 97712735.. Thanks!

  5. #65

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by nik34 View Post
    Sure sure! we pratice last comer buy coffee & toast..
    i better bring more money then

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    For guys who want to meet up and take bus from harbourfront. Shall we meet 7.30am at the bus stop in front harbourfront center?

    http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...vel_site_5567/

  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    235

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    For guys who want to meet up and take bus from harbourfront. Shall we meet 7.30am at the bus stop in front harbourfront center?

    http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...vel_site_5567/
    OK.. I am ON!!.. See ya there @ 7:30am.. Thanks!

  8. #68

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    No prob. But you can't use it w/ your K2 I think. You have to bring Leengirl's K-x to test it out
    Yea will bring k-x. I know k2 cannot because the lens dun have aperture ring.

  9. #69

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by tabako View Post
    Yea will bring k-x. I know k2 cannot because the lens dun have aperture ring.
    Cool. I'm sure you'd be severely poisoned

  10. #70
    Member banana0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Beware of the DFA, It's really poisonous.

    Just poisoned 2 guys to transfer to Pentax just by letting them touch the DFA.
    I dunno!!!
    It's banana-zero-neh. :)

  11. #71

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by istDeS View Post
    For guys who want to meet up and take bus from harbourfront. Shall we meet 7.30am at the bus stop in front harbourfront center?

    http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...vel_site_5567/
    Ok I will join you guys at harbourfront bus stop at 7:30am first. Will park my car at vivocity or harbourfront.
    Aaron Neo | flickr

  12. #72

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by banana0ne View Post
    Beware of the DFA, It's really poisonous.

    Just poisoned 2 guys to transfer to Pentax just by letting them touch the DFA.
    Wa so powerful. Is there really no cure?

  13. #73
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by tabako View Post
    Wa so powerful. Is there really no cure?

    None
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  14. #74
    Member banana0ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    jurong west
    Posts
    1,488

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    No lah, I'm just being over-acting.
    I dunno!!!
    It's banana-zero-neh. :)

  15. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Far East
    Posts
    1,466

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by yeohth View Post
    Hey.. so any specific location we can met up?? as this is my very first outing.. i can't recognized any pentaxian... Just in case i drop u my HP no. 97712735.. Thanks!
    Should be meeting at the bus stop across the MRT station, probably.
    I think some of them will be wearing the Red Pentaxian Polo-T, so easy to spot them. Otherwise, just look for anyone carrying an oversized slingbag/haversack.
    Brand loyalty? Pffttt...| Got Flickr?
    I shoot JPEG (got a problem with that?)

  16. #76

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    To all Pentaxian driving to the outing, I've done a check on the parking rate and the cheapest place to park is at the Comtech which is only a 5mins walk to the Hortpark.

    Comtech rates:
    $1.02/hr from 7am to 1pm, $2.00/entry from 1pm to 11pm

    The parking rates at Hortpark is as below:
    $0.02/min from 7am to 10.30pm, maximum charge of $2.00 for vehicles entering from 7pm to 10.30pm, 1st hr free parking for vehicles entering from 11am to 5pm.

    http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/carpar...ID=647&LOC=all

    By the way I am driving this sat, any Pentaxian staying at CCK interested in hitching a ride? Tabako I remember you stay at Teck Whye?
    Body - K-x, KX, ME
    Lens - DAL18-55, DAL55-300, DA 35 Ltd, M 50 F1.7, A 50 F1.7, Sigma 10-20

  17. #77
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Brianskivvy View Post
    To all Pentaxian driving to the outing, I've done a check on the parking rate and the cheapest place to park is at the Comtech which is only a 5mins walk to the Hortpark.

    Comtech rates:
    $1.02/hr from 7am to 1pm, $2.00/entry from 1pm to 11pm

    The parking rates at Hortpark is as below:
    $0.02/min from 7am to 10.30pm, maximum charge of $2.00 for vehicles entering from 7pm to 10.30pm, 1st hr free parking for vehicles entering from 11am to 5pm.

    http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/carpar...ID=647&LOC=all

    By the way I am driving this sat, any Pentaxian staying at CCK interested in hitching a ride? Tabako I remember you stay at Teck Whye?
    I stay CCK!!!!!!!

    Those who are riding motorbike can park at Hort Park for free cos they can go thru the barrier illegally

  18. #78

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by Brianskivvy View Post
    To all Pentaxian driving to the outing, I've done a check on the parking rate and the cheapest place to park is at the Comtech which is only a 5mins walk to the Hortpark.

    Comtech rates:
    $1.02/hr from 7am to 1pm, $2.00/entry from 1pm to 11pm

    The parking rates at Hortpark is as below:
    $0.02/min from 7am to 10.30pm, maximum charge of $2.00 for vehicles entering from 7pm to 10.30pm, 1st hr free parking for vehicles entering from 11am to 5pm.

    http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/carpar...ID=647&LOC=all

    By the way I am driving this sat, any Pentaxian staying at CCK interested in hitching a ride? Tabako I remember you stay at Teck Whye?
    I at woodlands ... but going cck is much much nearer to hortpark . Can I ??

  19. #79

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    I stay CCK!!!!!!!

    Those who are riding motorbike can park at Hort Park for free cos they can go thru the barrier illegally
    PM me if interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27 View Post
    I at woodlands ... but going cck is much much nearer to hortpark . Can I ??
    Sure, PM me as well, maximum capacity 3 at the moment, might be bringing my gf along too.
    Body - K-x, KX, ME
    Lens - DAL18-55, DAL55-300, DA 35 Ltd, M 50 F1.7, A 50 F1.7, Sigma 10-20

  20. #80

    Default Re: Pentaxians June 2010 Outing - Trail Walking on 26/06/2010

    01. fengwei (HP: 94281380)
    02. creampuff
    03. nik34
    04. darrrrrrrrrr
    05. OPERA58
    06. istDeS
    07. Baracus
    08. seefei
    09. Aaron
    10. Brianskivvy
    11. Limited
    12. grabejud
    13. VanGogh53
    14. WhitePaper
    15. cleonbus
    16. Supersimon27
    17. JK
    18. eselite
    19. LiverpoolMadman ( on standby that week but I will try to come if I can )
    20. toshio217
    21. crow84
    22. Pentriot
    23. k4rsh
    24. fireemblem
    25. CorneliusK
    26. cyk13
    27. yeohth
    28. tabako
    29. VanGogh
    30. Yamakasi
    31. terrance
    32. redtealongan (new to pentax, come poison me with your macro lenses )
    33. oceanpriest
    34. metalfreak
    35.nwahschua (newbie and first outing to learn from all shifus)

    __________________________________________________ _____

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •