Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55

Thread: U Don't like Nude ?

  1. #21
    Moderator ziploc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Snoopyland
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    So let's see what titles the TS had been posting recently:

    色相 空相 * beyond IMAGE .........( implied nudity )
    Geylang ! Geylang .......
    Thow Kwang dragon kiln /SINGAPORE 焚心身以火/陶光龙窑
    What You Think of Me Is NUDE of My Business ? ..........( implied nudity )
    Some NUDE friends tonight....(implied nudity)
    This Girl Is HOT ! Very HOT ! !
    Just For Ha Ha Ha ! - how to do nude photography without Aassistant !
    Art of nude photography by TT
    PEOPLE LIKE US - Lesbian|Gay|Bisexual|Transgender
    NuDe is ArT ---by TT
    tungtong&D3 - 2010APRIL --- LIVE fromTHAILAND*
    SHOW girl in Thailand
    My first *nude photos 2007 -- *AI (implied nudity)

  2. #22

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ziploc View Post
    So let's see what titles the TS had been posting recently:

    色相 空相 * beyond IMAGE .........( implied nudity )
    Geylang ! Geylang .......
    Thow Kwang dragon kiln /SINGAPORE 焚心身以火/陶光龙窑
    What You Think of Me Is NUDE of My Business ? ..........( implied nudity )
    Some NUDE friends tonight....(implied nudity)
    This Girl Is HOT ! Very HOT ! !
    Just For Ha Ha Ha ! - how to do nude photography without Aassistant !
    Art of nude photography by TT
    PEOPLE LIKE US - Lesbian|Gay|Bisexual|Transgender
    NuDe is ArT ---by TT
    tungtong&D3 - 2010APRIL --- LIVE fromTHAILAND*
    SHOW girl in Thailand
    My first *nude photos 2007 -- *AI (implied nudity)
    wow so many on nudes............... or hot girls....... maybe his hobby is nude.......
    why no image of himself in nude.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ziploc View Post
    So let's see what titles the TS had been posting recently:

    色相 空相 * beyond IMAGE .........( implied nudity )
    Geylang ! Geylang .......
    Thow Kwang dragon kiln /SINGAPORE 焚心身以火/陶光龙窑
    What You Think of Me Is NUDE of My Business ? ..........( implied nudity )
    Some NUDE friends tonight....(implied nudity)
    This Girl Is HOT ! Very HOT ! !
    Just For Ha Ha Ha ! - how to do nude photography without Aassistant !
    Art of nude photography by TT
    PEOPLE LIKE US - Lesbian|Gay|Bisexual|Transgender
    NuDe is ArT ---by TT
    tungtong&D3 - 2010APRIL --- LIVE fromTHAILAND*
    SHOW girl in Thailand
    My first *nude photos 2007 -- *AI (implied nudity)


    WOOOOOOW !
    U are good !
    thanks !

    tungtong2010
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  4. #24

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Personally I find artistic nude difficult to understand or appreciate. So some of Tungtung's works is beyond my level of understanding and abstract. With that being said, even though his photos contains images of nude female body, I find some of the lingerie shoots in the Portraits forum were done in poorer taste even though the photos are not as revealing.

    Anyways have to agree that the mods have a tough balancing act here.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    agree with Jace, not all people can appreciate nude in art form, lets be more considerate to others.

    beside, as we can see some don't even to able differentiate nude art and porn, be discreet if you want to showcase your works.
    thanks !

    tungtong2010

    .
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sunny island
    Posts
    1,208

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tungtong View Post
    Thanks for the Link SIR !

    tungtong2010

    .
    In case you forgot... That's the link I told u the other time...
    http://www.yeechaokoh.com/
    What's the use of "depth of field" if there's no "depth of feelings...

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    6th Avenue
    Posts
    637

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    tung tung is an extreme fan of nude art , like or don't like is subjective.
    Canon 5DMkIII_Canon 7D_Canon 1000D_18-135mm STM_50mm 1.4_24-70mm L

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    Personally I find artistic nude difficult to understand or appreciate. So some of Tungtung's works is beyond my level of understanding and abstract. With that being said, even though his photos contains images of nude female body, I find some of the lingerie shoots in the Portraits forum were done in poorer taste even though the photos are not as revealing.

    Anyways have to agree that the mods have a tough balancing act here.





    tungtong2010

    .
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  9. #29
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eastie moved to NorthEastie
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    i like "artistic nude" not pure nude.

    It just give me the perception of secrecy and the ability to admire and appreciate the curves of human.
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Maybe u ask the wrong question at the wrong forum....If u had ask this in sammyboy..then ppl will ask why cannot see one....

    By the way, the mods and admins will have a hard time balancing and threading the fine lines.....Spare them the headache....

    BTW, I have the book Springtime by the world famous Thai Phien with his signature....

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Quote Originally Posted by bmnna7 View Post
    Maybe u ask the wrong question at the wrong forum....If u had ask this in sammyboy..then ppl will ask why cannot see one....

    By the way, the mods and admins will have a hard time balancing and threading the fine lines.....Spare them the headache....

    BTW, I have the book Springtime by the world famous Thai Phien with his signature....
    THIS ?
    http://www.thaiphienphoto.com/gallery.php?cid=22

    TUNGTONG2010

    .
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  12. #32

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tungtong View Post
    wahwahwah! lol
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Yes...thks for the link...
    The B & W are simply beautiful....

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    wahwahwah! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bmnna7 View Post
    Yes...thks for the link...
    The B & W are simply beautiful....
    &...
    News
    Photographer Thai Phien has been awarded the most prestigious prize from the Vietnam Artistic Photographers Association for his book Spring Time. .........
    http://www.lookatvietnam.com/2009/02...ring-time.html

    TUNGTONG2010

    .
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  15. #35

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    I like Thai Phien pics. His work use light and shadow to emphasise silhouette, form and posture.

    I don't like tungtong pics. Personally, I don't understand some of his pictures. Quite disturbing and dark, but I cannot understand what his style is trying to achieve because although there is a consistent theme the theme does not seem to have a coherent message or technique. I also cannot understand that naked transsexual pic. I was quite traumatised.
    Last edited by artspraken; 10th June 2010 at 08:46 PM.

  16. #36

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    I like.. More like

    You have an brilliant eye and way of presenting stuff thru photography.

    Don't let others stop you from chasing your dreams.
    Please Don't Report This Post To A Moderator

  17. #37
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xiao_shin View Post

    Don't let others stop you from chasing your dreams.
    Are you sure it's the dream that he is chasing after?
    Last edited by Sion; 10th June 2010 at 09:13 PM.

  18. #38
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    wow so many on nudes............... or hot girls....... maybe his hobby is nude.......
    why no image of himself in nude.......
    Great idea.

    I think all we need is for tungtong to kickstart a thread on nude self-portraits.

    I'm sure the rest will jump in.

    Last edited by Sion; 10th June 2010 at 09:14 PM.

  19. #39

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Great idea.

    I think all we need is for tungtong to kickstart a thread on nude self-portraits.

    I'm sure the rest will jump in.

    Last time in Perth, we had that as a month theme on a forum, then it evolved into an exhibition!

    Quite interesting!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  20. #40
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,929
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: U Don't like Nude ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Are you sure it's the dream that he is chasing after?
    C'mon Sion bro .... thats not very fair .

    I've known Tung for a number of years now and tho' eccentric (darned guy likes to go barefoot once he's outside of Singapore ..... and he's not changed his pants and shirt 'uniform' since Day1 ... 4 years back... kekeke ) ..... he is no skirt-chaser

    And yes...... he literally talks the same way as his posting/typing style ha ha ha !!
    Last edited by ed9119; 10th June 2010 at 10:38 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •