Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Flower Petal Lens Hood

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Woodlands / Jurong East
    Posts
    455

    Default Flower Petal Lens Hood

    Just bought my Kx from SLR last night but they do not sell the lens hood. Anywhere to get it in Singapore? Saw some offers in Ebay but delivery will take about 10 days....

  2. #2

    Default Re: Flower Petal Lens Hood

    Quote Originally Posted by normanho23 View Post
    Just bought my Kx from SLR last night but they do not sell the lens hood. Anywhere to get it in Singapore? Saw some offers in Ebay but delivery will take about 10 days....
    this was discussed extensively recently:

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=705205&page=2

  3. #3
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Flower Petal Lens Hood

    Quote Originally Posted by normanho23 View Post
    Just bought my Kx from SLR last night but they do not sell the lens hood. Anywhere to get it in Singapore? Saw some offers in Ebay but delivery will take about 10 days....
    We have a few advertisers in mass sales selling lens hoods...

  4. #4

    Default Re: Flower Petal Lens Hood

    http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/PH-RBA-52mm-L...item1c11df4413

    I just ordered this for my 18-55 Kit Lens. have not got it on hand yet thou.

    *Credits to felixcat8888.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Woodlands / Jurong East
    Posts
    455

    Default Re: Flower Petal Lens Hood

    Quote Originally Posted by normanho23 View Post
    Just bought my Kx from SLR last night but they do not sell the lens hood. Anywhere to get it in Singapore? Saw some offers in Ebay but delivery will take about 10 days....
    Sorry.... Forgot to mention that I am looking for the bayonet type. Called a few "mass order" sellers but they only have screw on type...

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Woodlands / Jurong East
    Posts
    455

    Default Re: Flower Petal Lens Hood

    Quote Originally Posted by joycegian View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/PH-RBA-52mm-L...item1c11df4413

    I just ordered this for my 18-55 Kit Lens. have not got it on hand yet thou.

    *Credits to felixcat8888.
    Saw this too but it takes about 10-15 days to Singapore. Any local camera shop also selling similar product?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Flower Petal Lens Hood

    Quote Originally Posted by normanho23 View Post
    Saw this too but it takes about 10-15 days to Singapore. Any local camera shop also selling similar product?
    good things come to those who wait

    i'm already using it too.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Woodlands / Jurong East
    Posts
    455

    Default Re: Flower Petal Lens Hood

    Quote Originally Posted by detritus View Post
    good things come to those who wait

    i'm already using it too.
    A fellow Pentaxian has offered me a original hood. Will be checking it out tonight.... good things might not have to wait! haha!!!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Flower Petal Lens Hood

    Quote Originally Posted by normanho23 View Post
    A fellow Pentaxian has offered me a original hood. Will be checking it out tonight.... good things might not have to wait! haha!!!
    Lucky you the price of the ebay one is hard to beat imo.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •