Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: after you see teenagers on the streets...

  1. #1
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default after you see teenagers on the streets...

    next...




  2. #2
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    next...



    LOL. whos shooting him i wonder

  3. #3
    Senior Member ovaltinemilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sin jia Po lah
    Posts
    2,820

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    next...



    did he remove lens cap?
    Anyway, the neck strap seems long enough to tie him up...
    ...:::..::.Nikon.::.:::..
    RGB Metering & Focusing.

  4. #4

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    next...



    Eh, if he shoots good photos, why not?

  5. #5
    Member ireallydontlikepink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Second Last Stop of East Side
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    His Pose like not bad leh ... got dragon got horse like that ...
    LIFE is like Photography. You use the Negatives to develop. The Pictures to prove the beauty.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    6th Avenue
    Posts
    637

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    photography is something that small kids can pick up as a hobby too.. but careful of the equipments though
    Canon 5DMkIII_Canon 7D_Canon 1000D_18-135mm STM_50mm 1.4_24-70mm L

  7. #7
    Member ireallydontlikepink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Second Last Stop of East Side
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    I think ndroo's son is doing a great job though :>
    LIFE is like Photography. You use the Negatives to develop. The Pictures to prove the beauty.

  8. #8

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    In some troubled regions in the world, even kids can pick up an AK47. I suppose handling an expensive DSLR is far a lesser evil no?

  9. #9
    Member adorable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bury Road
    Posts
    229

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    what camera and lens is that?

    he got strength! I already feel my cam and lens too heavy
    Canon 7D with 15-85mm

  10. #10
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder View Post
    In some troubled regions in the world, even kids can pick up an AK47. I suppose handling an expensive DSLR is far a lesser evil no?
    like this?


    yep. i'll rather kids take up the dslr then

  11. #11

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    like this?


    yep. i'll rather kids take up the dslr then
    Yup, that's just one of the many examples.
    3rd world country kids can shoot with magazine n bullets; 1st world kids shoot with CF cards and 2.8 lens.

  12. #12
    Member adorable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bury Road
    Posts
    229

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    like this?


    yep. i'll rather kids take up the dslr then
    machine gun got recoin one right? Pardon me, I didn't go NS.
    The kid can take it meh?
    Canon 7D with 15-85mm

  13. #13

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by StudioFever View Post
    photography is something that small kids can pick up as a hobby too.. but careful of the equipments though
    Agree. I do let my daughter use my D90 under tight supervision from me once in a while although she has a Sony H50 for herself. I do hope that 1 day she can shoot better than me.
    A photo is an art painted by light.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by adorable View Post
    machine gun got recoin one right? Pardon me, I didn't go NS.
    The kid can take it meh?
    with much practice... i suppose can leh.

    btw, it's recoil
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  15. #15

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by adorable View Post
    machine gun got recoin one right? Pardon me, I didn't go NS.
    The kid can take it meh?
    The kid only experience recoil after he shoot wad, if he zhun, shoot one bullet into u u also pain like hell if u dun die...

    Shoot u with 1dm4, nth happen to u, maybe u scared unglam shot appear on net nia.

  16. #16

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by adorable View Post
    machine gun got recoin one right? Pardon me, I didn't go NS.
    The kid can take it meh?
    All firearms have recoil when fired. How accurate the bullet travels to its intended target is another thing altogether.

  17. #17
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder View Post
    All firearms have recoil when fired. How accurate the bullet travels to its intended target is another thing altogether.
    yep. close distance,matters lesser. if ur hand steady u shld shoot it right. how heavy the gun also matters.
    long distance on the other hand takes a lot more science
    realised there is a close relationship between guns and cameras.

    we call the act of using both items, Shooting.

    guns: look through sights, Camera: through viewfinder

    both need steady hands!
    there are good guns, better guns. and so does cameras.
    and the list goes on and on. are all good photographers with steady hands = good gunman?

  18. #18
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    The kid only experience recoil after he shoot wad, if he zhun, shoot one bullet into u u also pain like hell if u dun die...

    Shoot u with 1dm4, nth happen to u, maybe u scared unglam shot appear on net nia.
    LOL sometimes 1 bullet pass through non vital, ur body may not register the pain. especially during wartime. adrenaline is a super painkiller.u need a large caliber bullet to really one shot put him down.

    now let me direct ur attention to bullet caliber sizes.

    the first bullet is the .50 bmg. used with the barrett m82. this bad boy below


    tat one will permanently put u down once it hits u
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 9th June 2010 at 03:17 PM.

  19. #19

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    yep. close distance,matters lesser. if ur hand steady u shld shoot it right. how heavy the gun also matters.
    long distance on the other hand takes a lot more science
    realised there is a close relationship between guns and cameras.

    we call the act of using both items, Shooting.

    guns: look through sights, Camera: through viewfinder

    both need steady hands!
    there are good guns, better guns. and so does cameras.
    and the list goes on and on. are all good photographers with steady hands = good gunman?
    Interesting point. Just as there are different types of people who hold guns (soldiers, mercenaries, pirates, militants, robbers, terrorists...); there are comparatively also different types of people holding cameras.

  20. #20
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: after you see teenagers on the streets...

    Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder View Post
    Interesting point. Just as there are different types of people who hold guns (soldiers, mercenaries, pirates, militants, robbers, terrorists...); there are comparatively also different types of people holding cameras.
    yep. and we use tripods. snipers use bipods too. machine guns could be mounted on tripods. etc etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •