Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1003

Thread: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    leeporking live prom KL.... fright delay again.... nnb....

    why TangTravellers go horidaes, always fright deray huan?????
    chiu neber pray to travel god ar?

    Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630 View Post
    you to lor buai song?... oppss...
    moi bat dor buai song... go pang sai now.

  2. #122
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Allo butties HUAT AH!!!

  3. #123

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Allo butties HUAT AH!!!
    tio TOTO again ?

  4. #124

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    tio TOTO again ?
    D3s coming liao
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  5. #125
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    I tinking if i shld buy UWA or Macro or fisheye or tele

  6. #126

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    gglankie---the style has no impact and does not impresss. It is about the couple's wedding. It 's is not about photoshop skills or effects.
    My humble opinion.
    no worries, i wanna hear some opinions.. will take note. i also first time see hdr effect for wedding.. lolx..

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    I think the couple wont like it, cos cant see their face. At a glance, it look quite messy leh.

    i can see that her gown is nice. Maybe u process a closer view of the couple then u can suggest them to print it on metallic paper. it will look very nice.


    newbie point of view......

    i balance the pics with some can see their face, some shoot far far wide wide..


    Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630 View Post
    Buttie... can share with us for comparison the org and ur hdr...? i will like to see and personally feel that maybe selective HDR on some areas.
    the original i overwrite liao. cos i felt that this effect gave me confidence and is nice.

  7. #127

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    I tinking if i shld buy UWA or Macro or fisheye or tele
    ur toto $$ ish enuf to whip up all the lens u mentioned. lolx..

  8. #128
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    ur toto $$ ish enuf to whip up all the lens u mentioned. lolx..
    lol 1 ish enuff riao

  9. #129

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    lol 1 ish enuff riao
    btw chiu gotch wat lens now, see if i can plovide chiu good recommendation..

  10. #130
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    btw chiu gotch wat lens now, see if i can plovide chiu good recommendation..
    i oni gotch 24-70 nw bt i scared notch wide enuff when i wan to soot in tight areas
    Duno shld buy the 16mm fisheye or notch since its wide n i can defish the pic in photoshop

  11. #131

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    i oni gotch 24-70 nw bt i scared notch wide enuff when i wan to soot in tight areas
    Duno shld buy the 16mm fisheye or notch since its wide n i can defish the pic in photoshop
    if i am u, i sell away 24-70, buy 17-35 or 16-35, then top up alil to buy tele. FE seldom use one.. cos i seen KT 16-35, at his 16 mm, got slight FE effect. i seldom see chiu shoot macro, so i think buying macro is a waste.

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    i oni gotch 24-70 nw bt i scared notch wide enuff when i wan to soot in tight areas
    Duno shld buy the 16mm fisheye or notch since its wide n i can defish the pic in photoshop
    Get 70-200. U wont use so much wide coz chiu shoot xmm huan.

  13. #133
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Get 70-200. U wont use so much wide coz chiu shoot xmm huan.
    Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    if i am u, i sell away 24-70, buy 17-35 or 16-35, then top up alil to buy tele. FE seldom use one.. cos i seen KT 16-35, at his 16 mm, got slight FE effect. i seldom see chiu shoot macro, so i think buying macro is a waste.
    Hmm i scared 16-35 too wide coz i wan a midrange zoom to soot portraits lol maybe i buy 1 tele can riao coz my bro gotch 17-35 ma

  14. #134
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Hmm i scared 16-35 too wide coz i wan a midrange zoom to soot portraits lol maybe i buy 1 tele can riao coz my bro gotch 17-35 ma
    good choice!

  15. #135

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Hmm i scared 16-35 too wide coz i wan a midrange zoom to soot portraits lol maybe i buy 1 tele can riao coz my bro gotch 17-35 ma
    ur bro now nose time 2 shoot....the 17-35 ish urs....lol
    i sense 200F2 coming

  16. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote of the day: "Dun think sho much. Nothing huan. 17-35 just take and use."

  17. #137
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    ur bro now nose time 2 shoot....the 17-35 ish urs....lol
    i sense 200F2 coming
    Chiu sense too much

  18. #138
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Quote of the day: "Dun think sho much. Nothing huan. 17-35 just take and use."
    Lol yesh nw he outside pak toring wif Pj

  19. #139

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Lol yesh nw he outside pak toring wif Pj
    "honeymoon" period

  20. #140

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Get the 200mm, you will be popular , no need to buy any more lenses.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •