Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1003

Thread: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #721
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,526
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    I think will end up draw....
    Den I will huat!!!

  2. #722

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    TangWCButtie Outing

    Wednesday, 16 June 2010, 2200hrs
    Spain vs Switzerland
    Location: Zsofi Tapas Bar, 68 Dunlop Street, Singapore 209396 (near SLS)
    Website: http://www.singaporeparties.com.sg/v...il.php?var=136


    Home of the Spanish Team, blow your vuvuzela & party your way in this colorful two level shop house tucked away in Dunlop Street whilst sampling delicious Tapas.
    Match day promotions:
    - Score predictions games, Prizes to be won
    - Spend $30 in one single receipt and you will be entitled for the promo, for every matches you guess the correct score of the game, get a 1 jug of beer on the House
    - Wear the Spanish National Colours and buy a mug of beer and a glass of Sangria for only $5

    1. pauche
    2. Jimmy81 (spain put 1.5 ball!!)
    3. iszan (finally free to watch my 1st game.. whaha)

    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    Thursday, 17th June, 2010, 7.30pm
    Argentina vs South Korea
    Location: To be confirmed

    1. coolsigg
    2. J (dk buttie, bring my books ) <- Okish! dk
    3. pauche - both my fav teams, how ah?
    4. iszan
    5. elefant
    6. Jimmy81 (South Korea Jiak ball!!)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

    Saturday, 19 June 2010, 1930hrs
    Holland vs Japan
    Location: To be confirmed

    1. pauche
    2. Jimmy81 (Holland put 1.5 ball!!)
    3. elefant (tbc)
    Last edited by Pauche; 16th June 2010 at 12:00 AM.

  3. #723

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    semakau is good but i think need to go in organised groups cannot any o how go one
    if got response, i orguinice for TS.... if not i just write in ask permission ghost suut for assignment.

  4. #724

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    DK buttie, when are we going to hv another studio shoot ah? now we have a multiple country football team we can have some theme for the studio soot??
    i ish bot my GERMANY jersee riao....

  5. #725
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    sing national anthem!

  6. #726
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,526
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Huat ah!! Ivory coast draw wif Portugal!!! Win $$ again!!

  7. #727

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    huat ah.... WET morning again!

  8. #728

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    i ish bot my GERMANY jersee riao....
    I oso just bought a Deutschland orfisure South Afrika World Cup T shirt yeshterdae!

  9. #729

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    butties who do side line business, beware of this guy
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=711836

    his photo is posted on page 6

  10. #730
    Member/Tangshooter StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,215

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    By Connie Guglielmo
    June 15 (Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc. and AT&T Inc., which
    began taking preorders for a new version of the iPhone today,
    are struggling to handle demand at their retail and online
    outlets, according to customers and store representatives.
    At Apple stores in San Francisco and New York, the staff
    recommended that customers try ordering the device from Apple’s
    website later today or tomorrow. Some calls to Apple’s customer-
    service line also aren’t getting through because of high volume.
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  11. #731

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    By Connie Guglielmo
    June 15 (Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc. and AT&T Inc., which
    began taking preorders for a new version of the iPhone today,
    are struggling to handle demand at their retail and online
    outlets, according to customers and store representatives.
    At Apple stores in San Francisco and New York, the staff
    recommended that customers try ordering the device from Apple’s
    website later today or tomorrow. Some calls to Apple’s customer-
    service line also aren’t getting through because of high volume.
    so many people help boost economy

  12. #732

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Huat ah!! Ivory coast draw wif Portugal!!! Win $$ again!!
    gxgx! gotch buffet?

  13. #733
    Member/Tangshooter StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,215

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Huat ah!! Ivory coast draw wif Portugal!!! Win $$ again!!
    gxgx ! when buffet ?
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  14. #734

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Huat ah!! Ivory coast draw wif Portugal!!! Win $$ again!!
    buttie win all the way....
    england lose all the way....

  15. #735
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    buttie win all the way....
    england lose all the way....
    dun bully jkk!

    may buttie win more money, treat butties and england out of WC!

  16. #736

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    dun bully jkk!

    may buttie win more money, treat butties and england out of WC!
    i oso gotch buy england tee shirt!
















    but ish want to use for burning when england crash out of WC one!

  17. #737

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    TangWCButtie Outing

    Wednesday, 16 June 2010, 2200hrs
    Spain vs Switzerland
    Location: Zsofi Tapas Bar, 68 Dunlop Street, Singapore 209396 (near SLS)
    Website: http://www.singaporeparties.com.sg/v...il.php?var=136


    Home of the Spanish Team, blow your vuvuzela & party your way in this colorful two level shop house tucked away in Dunlop Street whilst sampling delicious Tapas.
    Match day promotions:
    - Score predictions games, Prizes to be won
    - Spend $30 in one single receipt and you will be entitled for the promo, for every matches you guess the correct score of the game, get a 1 jug of beer on the House
    - Wear the Spanish National Colours and buy a mug of beer and a glass of Sangria for only $5

    1. pauche
    2. Jimmy81 (spain put 1.5 ball!!)
    3. iszan (finally free to watch my 1st game.. whaha)

    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    ish in Little India!

    I scared later kenna hantam by FTs and left for dead!

  18. #738
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    HUAT AH..................... BULL RUN liao !!!!

  19. #739

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...



    Bomb hoax woman wanted police to drop her home
    Housewife who did not have money for transport wanted the police to send her home
    by Ong Dai Lin dailin@mediacorp.com.sg 05:55 AM Jun 16, 2010
    SINGAPORE - A woman who lied to the police that an MRT station would be bombed so she could get a ride home has been jailed seven months.

    Housewife Zaleha Binte Ahmad, 49, wanted the police to send her home because she did not have enough money for transport.

    Using a pay phone at Bukit Batok MRT Station, she called the 999 hotline on May 24 at 2.50pm to say that a man told her to bomb an MRT station.

    She told the hotline operator what clothes she was wearing so the police could locate her. When they arrived, she identified herself as the one who made the call but later admitted she had lied.

    Yesterday, Zaleha pleaded guilty to lying that a terrorist act would be carried out.

    She told District Judge Soh Tze Bian that she will not commit the offence again and requested to be sent to the Institute of Mental Health (IMH). She is currently receiving treatment at the IMH.

    In sentencing her, the judge told Zaleha that she had committed a serious offence by alerting the police of a false message and wasted their resources.

    She could have been jailed up to five years or fined up to $100,000, or both.

  20. #740

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    HUAT AH..................... BULL RUN liao !!!!
    huat ah! My YZJ finally chiong!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •