View Poll Results: Which Team Will Win the 2010 World Cup ?

Voters
155. You may not vote on this poll
  • Argentina

    27 17.42%
  • Brazil

    35 22.58%
  • England

    7 4.52%
  • France

    0 0%
  • Germany

    24 15.48%
  • Holland

    13 8.39%
  • Italy

    3 1.94%
  • Portugal

    2 1.29%
  • South Africa

    2 1.29%
  • Spain

    34 21.94%
  • Others

    8 5.16%
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152023242526 LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 515

Thread: 2010 FIFA World Cup

  1. #481
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    The Spainish bull will pound the Dutch milk into cheese. Say what you like Van Bommel, Arjen Robben and co. There is no way to prepare to be walloped. Meet the new master of total football - Spain.

  2. #482
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Ah... Germany 1- Uruguay 0!
    And thanks to the rebound from Schwensteigger shots from the goal keeper's fist, and shot in second time by Muller!

  3. #483
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Now 27 minutes and Uruguay pull back 1 ball... 1-1!
    Now this is soccer!
    Come on lah, gentlemen, this is the 3rd and 4th placing. No need to worry too much about the power$fuls already.
    I think the spectators finally deserve some good, fast-paced, high goal-scoring game free from the incumbrance of the power$fuls for this match.

  4. #484

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    Now 27 minutes and Uruguay pull back 1 ball... 1-1!
    i am not watching..3rd and 4th sian....
    Objection !!!

  5. #485

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    definitely worth the time watching this match! last freekick by Forlan kena crossbar! omg!

  6. #486

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Uruguay 2 - 3 Germany

    19' [0 - 1] T. Müller
    28' E. Cavani [1 - 1]
    51' D. Forlan [2 - 1]
    57' [2 - 2] M. Jansen
    82' [2 - 3] S. Khedira

    Good match this morning !
    Uruguay is a tough opponent, not like that England or Argentina !

    What a surprise that Klose didn't even play a single minute in the game. Looked like he must forget his ambition to surpass the Ronaldo goal record in the worldcup

    Congratulations Germany for the 3rd place in world cup 2010 !!
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  7. #487
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    never watch. no point.
    uruguay can get away with handblock of ball in front of goal.
    this sort of low class team not worth watching.

  8. #488

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    Uruguay 2 - 3 Germany

    19' [0 - 1] T. Müller
    28' E. Cavani [1 - 1]
    51' D. Forlan [2 - 1]
    57' [2 - 2] M. Jansen
    82' [2 - 3] S. Khedira

    Good match this morning !
    Uruguay is a tough opponent, not like that England or Argentina !

    What a surprise that Klose didn't even play a single minute in the game. Looked like he must forget his ambition to surpass the Ronaldo goal record in the worldcup

    Congratulations Germany for the 3rd place in world cup 2010 !!
    Klose, Podolski, Lahm and even the coach all tio flu, that's why cannot play.

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-c...716?ver=global

  9. #489

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    never watch. no point.
    uruguay can get away with handblock of ball in front of goal.
    this sort of low class team not worth watching.
    Low class team ?

    Uruguay is the team who
    - defeated South Korea 2 - 1
    - defeated Mexico 1 - 0
    - defeated South Africa 3 - 0

    Germany is the team who
    - defeated Argentina 4 - 0
    - defeated England 4 - 1
    - defeated Australia 4 - 0

    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  10. #490

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by miaoteh View Post
    Klose, Podolski, Lahm and even the coach all tio flu, that's why cannot play.

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-c...716?ver=global
    No wonder Germany were struggling without their 3 key players in the match.

    However, it's interesting game to watch, especially when Diego Forlan scored a goal to make the score 2 - 1 for Uruguay in 51' . The German fans should be so shocked !
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  11. #491
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    Low class team ?

    germany can watch

    uruguay are just pretenders when ghana should be there

    no wonder germany not keen to send top players to the match -say got flu

    actually mean, hey you uruguay cheaters are not fit to play football against us

  12. #492

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    germany can watch

    uruguay are just pretenders when ghana should be there

    no wonder germany not keen to send top players to the match -say got flu

    actually mean, hey you uruguay cheaters are not fit to play football against us
    It's not only Uruguay that spoil the games, surprisingly many errors have been done by the referee in this World Cup 2010.

    Good news that FIFA will improve the referee system, such as introducing the 4th referee on the field and the goal line technology

    http://sports.xin.msn.com/world-cup-...mentid=4207750
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  13. #493
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    germany can watch

    uruguay are just pretenders when ghana should be there

    no wonder germany not keen to send top players to the match -say got flu

    actually mean, hey you uruguay cheaters are not fit to play football against us
    Not only that, what Loew is perhaps telling the Uruguayan are:
    "You are not fit to play us, for all your tactics in this tournament.
    But look here, even when I send a non-full-force team, we can beat you 3-2.
    Here it is from me to you! "
    ... or something to that effect.

  14. #494

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    Not only that, what Loew is perhaps telling the Uruguayan are:
    "You are not fit to play us, for all your tactics in this tournament.
    But look here, even when I send a non-full-force team, we can beat you 3-2.
    Here it is from me to you! "
    ... or something to that effect.
    Germany teams against Argentina
    Manuel Neuer
    Philipp Lahm
    Per Mertesacker
    Arne Friedrich
    Jerome Boateng
    Sami Khedira
    Bastian Schweinsteiger
    Thomas Müller
    Mesut Özil
    Lukas Podolski
    Miroslav Klose

    Germany teams against Uruguay
    Hans-Jörg Butt
    Jerome Boateng
    Per Mertesacker
    Arne Friedrich
    Dennis Aogo
    Sami Khedira
    Bastian Schweinsteiger
    Thomas Müller
    Mesut Özil
    Marcell Jansen
    Cacau

    Loew changed 4 players from the winning team that defeated Argentina
    Changing the goalkeeper and the captain made Germany defensive became weaker and was conceded 2 goals from Uruguay
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  15. #495
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    Germany teams against Argentina
    Manuel Neuer
    Philipp Lahm
    Per Mertesacker
    Arne Friedrich
    Jerome Boateng
    Sami Khedira
    Bastian Schweinsteiger
    Thomas Müller
    Mesut Özil
    Lukas Podolski
    Miroslav Klose

    Germany teams against Uruguay
    Hans-Jörg Butt
    Jerome Boateng
    Per Mertesacker
    Arne Friedrich
    Dennis Aogo
    Sami Khedira
    Bastian Schweinsteiger
    Thomas Müller
    Mesut Özil
    Marcell Jansen
    Cacau

    Loew changed 4 players from the winning team that defeated Argentina
    Changing the goalkeeper and the captain made Germany defensive became weaker and was conceded 2 goals from Uruguay
    Yah... luckily they managed to pull back one ball.
    Otherwise Loew will have to eat humble pie for his tactic of (ahem...) letting his key players come down with 'flu'...
    But still, I take my hat off and salute him for daring to execute a silent protest in this fashion.
    Last edited by limwhow; 11th July 2010 at 11:24 PM.

  16. #496

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    Yah... luckily they managed to pull back one ball.
    Otherwise Loew will have to eat humble pie for his tactic of (ahem...) letting his key players come down with 'flu'...
    But still, I take my hat off and salute him for daring to execute a silent protest in this fashion.
    Yeah, I take my hat off too. Salute for Loew ! He has just prepared the strong foundation for the future Germany. I wish that his contract would be extend to coach the national teams to Euro 2012 at Poland - Ukraine
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  17. #497

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    tonite is the nite !!
    Objection !!!

  18. #498
    Senior Member limwhow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Life revolves arOnd East Coast
    Posts
    7,049

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    Yeah, I take my hat off too. Salute for Loew ! He has just prepared the strong foundation for the future Germany. I wish that his contract would be extend to coach the national teams to Euro 2012 at Poland - Ukraine
    If he continues to impart those values in his players and continues to train this young team well, I believe come Brazil 2014 Germany will be a team to be reckoned with.
    Provided his players continue to be patriotic, and are all financially strong enough to withstand whatever temptations coming their way.
    I wish this team the best in the coming years.

  19. #499

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by limwhow View Post
    If he continues to impart those values in his players and continues to train this young team well, I believe come Brazil 2014 Germany will be a team to be reckoned with.
    Provided his players continue to be patriotic, and are all financially strong enough to withstand whatever temptations coming their way.
    I wish this team the best in the coming years.
    But World Cup 2014 will be held in Brazil
    Until now history has proven that it's pretty difficult for any European team to be a champ in American continent.
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  20. #500
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,195

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    If technology is introduced in football, this thread will not be so long.

    What is there left to talk about?

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152023242526 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •