View Poll Results: Which Team Will Win the 2010 World Cup ?

Voters
155. You may not vote on this poll
  • Argentina

    27 17.42%
  • Brazil

    35 22.58%
  • England

    7 4.52%
  • France

    0 0%
  • Germany

    24 15.48%
  • Holland

    13 8.39%
  • Italy

    3 1.94%
  • Portugal

    2 1.29%
  • South Africa

    2 1.29%
  • Spain

    34 21.94%
  • Others

    8 5.16%
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 51013141516172025 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 515

Thread: 2010 FIFA World Cup

  1. #281

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Today's Headline : Italy was Kicked Out from World Cup by Slovakia ?

    Italy lose is Brazil gain !

    BRAZIL ROCKS !
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  2. #282

  3. #283

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    FT Slovakia 3-2 Italy!
    Slovaks thru, Italian out!
    Apart from the last few mins of time wasting from Slovakia, their performance today was outstanding.

  4. #284

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    lol. bye italy. karma.

  5. #285

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    TODAY IS DOOMSDAY FOR ITALY!!

    SLOVAKIA DEFEAT ITALY by 3 - 2

    VERY GOOD !


    BRAZIL ROCKS !
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  6. #286

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Last 10mins of the match was damn finale man.
    Italy score 1 back to make it 2-1.
    Then they score again, but offside.
    Then Slovakia score a beauty to make it 3-1.
    Tot that's all but Italy pull one back again to make it 3-2.
    Definitely 1 of the best games in this world cup.

  7. #287

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    FT Slovakia 3-2 Italy!
    Slovaks thru, Italian out!
    Apart from the last few mins of time wasting from Slovakia, their performance today was outstanding.
    Very good performance done by Slovakia players today.

    I like the 3rd goal of Slovakia. Looked like Italy defenders just stunned and forgot to move.

    Italy and France are not deserved to qualify to the next stage.

    What a shame for a defending champion and a former champion
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  8. #288

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    Very good performance done by Slovakia players today.

    I like the 3rd goal of Slovakia. Looked like Italy defenders just stunned and forgot to move.

    Italy and France are not deserved to qualify to the next stage.

    What a shame for a defending champion and a former champion
    No doubt about Slovakia's performance today.
    Italy finish bottom of the group with 2 points (2 draws, 1 lose).
    Even New Zealand fare better than them with 3 points (3 draws).

  9. #289

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Based on CSnappers prediction :
    0 people vote for France
    3 people vote for Italy
    We are correct, both were eliminated !

    and 30 people (inclusive of me) vote for Brazil

    So, who is deserved to meet Brazil in the Final ?

    Brazil Rocks !
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  10. #290

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    Based on CSnappers prediction :
    0 people vote for France
    3 people vote for Italy
    We are correct, both were eliminated !

    and 30 people (inclusive of me) vote for Brazil

    So, who is deserved to meet Brazil in the Final ?

    Brazil Rocks !
    I have a feeling this year will be Argentina or Holland.

  11. #291

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    Last 10mins of the match was damn finale man.
    Italy score 1 back to make it 2-1.
    Then they score again, but offside.
    Then Slovakia score a beauty to make it 3-1.
    Tot that's all but Italy pull one back again to make it 3-2.
    Definitely 1 of the best games in this world cup.

    Ya, the last goal by Italy was really fantastic. Too bad, it was too late to save them from defeat, it it had happened say 15 mins earlier, I think it will give a huge morale boost for team Italy. Looking at the last attempt by Italy for goal, it was quite close. If they have more time, maybe...

    Well, is "arrivederci" to Italian!

  12. #292

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by lenrek View Post
    Ya, the last goal by Italy was really fantastic. Too bad, it was too late to save them from defeat, it it had happened say 15 mins earlier, I think it will give a huge morale boost for team Italy. Looking at the last attempt by Italy for goal, it was quite close. If they have more time, maybe...

    Well, is "arrivederci" to Italian!
    Ya, they just needed a draw to go thru.
    What if Italy's goal is not offside?
    What if Slovakia didn't bring on Kamil Kopunek who score 2 mins later which proved to be the winner?
    But looking at Italy's lineup, even if they can proceed to last 16, i don't think they will get pass the quaters.
    Lippi should have call up Totti, Del Piero, Inzaghi. No doubt they age, but they still have that magical touch that could change a game.

  13. #293

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Paraguay 0-0 New Zealand
    Slovakia 3-2 Italy
    Cameroon 1-2 Netherlands
    Denmark 1-3 Japan


    Paraguay, Slovakia, Holland and Japan thru!

  14. #294

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    Ya, they just needed a draw to go thru.
    What if Italy's goal is not offside?
    What if Slovakia didn't bring on Kamil Kopunek who score 2 mins later which proved to be the winner?
    But looking at Italy's lineup, even if they can proceed to last 16, i don't think they will get pass the quaters.
    Lippi should have call up Totti, Del Piero, Inzaghi. No doubt they age, but they still have that magical touch that could change a game.
    Totti, Del Piero, Inzaghi : they are master of diving and easily fall down in the opponent's penalty box. They would definitely change a game

    Ha..Ha Liipi just created a new history for Italy again. After made Italy to win world cup in 2006, now he made Italy to fail to qualify the group stage for the first time since 1974 !
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  15. #295

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    lol. bye italy. karma.
    bye Italy

    This is a Karma after Marco Materazzi tricked Zinedine Zidane on Word Cup, so there was the famous headbutt incident in 2006.

    And now both are at the bottow of the group in World Cup 2010.
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

  16. #296

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    with a team featuring nine players that are 30 or older, led by the 36-year-old Cannavaro as captain.... that says a lot why they suck!!! Screw Marcello Lippizzzz

    they have fabio Quagliarella and Pazzini.... and he fielded the 30 year old Vincenzo Iaquinta pig that scored only 1 goal from the spot for the last 3 games....

    I foresee them not winning the cup... but never expected them exited without a win on the first stage...

  17. #297

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    CANNAVARO has written his history!!! a super bad one hahahahahha

  18. #298
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,376

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Banzai!!

  19. #299
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    I have a feeling this year will be Argentina or Holland.
    Should be Argentina as Holland may have a hard time against Italian slayer.

  20. #300

    Default Re: 2010 FIFA World Cup

    TONIGHT BIG MATCH --> PORTUGAL DOOMSDAY ?

    Portugal ? - ? Brazil

    referee : Benito Archundia (Mexico)

    My prediction : Brazil win 3 - 0 !

    1 goal from Júlio Baptista / la Bestia (the Beast)

    1 goal from Luís Fabiano / 'O Fabuloso' (The Fabulous One)

    1 goal from Robinho (Little Robin)



    Portugal line-up :
    Eduardo
    Miguel
    Bruno Alves
    Ricardo Carvalho
    Fabio Coentrao
    Tiago
    Pedro Mendes
    Raul Meireles
    Cristiano Ronaldo
    Liedson
    Simao

    Brazil line-up:
    Julio César
    Maicon
    Lucio
    Juan
    Michel Bastos
    Felipe Melo
    Gilberto Silva
    Elano
    Robinho
    Julio Baptista
    Luis Fabiano
    Last edited by jeff7id; 25th June 2010 at 12:18 PM.
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 51013141516172025 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •