Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Photographers please report here...

Quote Originally Posted by nickmak
    Hey to all u teenage photographers... i am new to clubsnap and would like to know any of u people who are in the 15 - 19 yr old photographers so i wouldn't feel so alone here... hehe... thx... plz reply...
    haha..i am still a teenager..though my 20 bthday is coming soon...but not yet!!

Quote Originally Posted by XLX
    haha..i am still a teenager..though my 20 bthday is coming soon...but not yet!!
    haha!! enjoy your last bit of teenage life! haha! :P

Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    wtf. :| What the... eh get intro a rich thai girl to me ar..

i smell something gigo..lo..... here..

........ Eh i think i did state after that that i was kidding right? hahahaa....

Default sto9fen omni bounce

hey there... you were looking for stofen omni bounce right... go to John 3:16 photo supplies at funan... they have it i think... got mine from there..

Quote Originally Posted by nickmak
    i wanna go outing... stupid thing is that half the time i in bangkok studying... actually there got better places to go do photography! hehe... eh... in NS got place for army photographer? Better way out of misery if there is one like that...
    NS. volunteer to take photos for your unit. keep volunteering. sooner or later they'll think of you once they need someone to cover an event, like what i'm doing now. no, it's not everyday though, but then i can earn day offs through that. hahaha
    Canon 300D, 30D, 5D. 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L, 70-200 f2.8 L IS

Hello 18 years young here.... one day we should go outing...go some ulu ulu place to kill people....i mean shoot...

Quote Originally Posted by Patryk
    Hello 18 years young here.... one day we should go outing...go some ulu ulu place to kill people....i mean shoot...
    errr... shoot? bang! die... :-)
    The equipment can only bring you so far - the rest of the photographic journey is done by you.

eh NS best time to take fotos. esp if u r in tekong. superb scenaries. if u have the chance to go to the live firing areas lagi better. paiseh, i may be abbit old for this thread.

i dont think they allow u to take photos in tekong.

yea i agree.... maybe get court marshall for esionage!!! wah lau... there goes James Bond... but how do u get to do photography in army? they ask u? u ask them? u tell them? going to NS soon so better get info from u guys here first... thanx!
    The equipment can only bring you so far - the rest of the photographic journey is done by you.

wah lau.. can take lah..
    who say they dun let u take foto in tekong..
    i was a PC there before, can teach u wat to do?! but if u there as a recruit, prob too shag to shoot anything

Default me too!

hey i am 17 going 18..hello ppl! Went to Singapore youth photography competition award presentation today.. was surprised to see 3 pri sch students winning eventhough they didnt fulfill the required age category.haha...think there will be even younger photographers in the future...

Yoz....

A 15m here studying in anderson...and using a pathetic A80 sian....

Quote Originally Posted by whoami
    Yoz....

A 15m here studying in anderson...and using a pathetic A80 sian....
    does nt matter wat u using lah... can take gd pics can liao... (hmm... got these from some "old birds" here who consoled me... )

anyway, i oso teenage ba. 17 yrs...

Good! so many of us at this age... I thought we were a rare species for a moment...

Yos !! MSG Yong Reporting. F90X user. D70 user.. Yos !! S87xxxxxxxF. Age 17 Sir !!!!!!!! Permission to Carry On Sir !!

Glenn: you got your D70 liao? that is fast.

I'm 19 this year (december!)

Red face

I'm 17 this year. Don't own a camera, sadly. Too poor to do so. I work as a professional makeup artist, though. Hopefully will earn enough money soon to get my own equipment. Just want to share how the world looks like through my eyes.

If you do happen to need makeup for a shoot studio or out door, I'm game for it. My working experience includes several outdoor fashion shoots, event makeup for ManHunt and Miss Haiwaiin Tropics 2004. I've also done a fashion spread under fashion photographer DC Chang with a male model. I'm proficient in stage/ dramatic makeup too.

I'm extremely experimental and wild when it comes to makeup designs and I look forward to work with photographers with themes and concept for styling. Do feel free to engage me. I'm contactable at 92732942

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast