Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pets Gallery.

My birdie..

always the Light, .... always.

Here is my pets...

Here are some pictures of my male Cavalier, 'Prince', taken when he was 6 months old. Pardon the quality... these were taken for fun using a "first generation" Kodak digital camera (if i remember correctly, it could only store 5 shots at any one time) ! Will post new and recent pics soon .

Hi ! This is my rabbit, a minilop

Last edited by Pinkishy; 13th May 2004 at 12:03 AM.

hi pinkishy, ur rabbit is so cute!

btw, i thought rabbit cannot be bathe? i dont know much abt rabbits.. but heard ppl saying abt it.. anyway juz asking, hope u dun mind...

Quote Originally Posted by ueiuei
    hi pinkishy, ur rabbit is so cute!

btw, i thought rabbit cannot be bathe? i dont know much abt rabbits.. but heard ppl saying abt it.. anyway juz asking, hope u dun mind...
    i don't mind! don't worry..

rabbits CAN be bathed.. very curious, where u hear from that bunnies can't be bathed and the reason behind it?

I was from the hrss (rabbit society) .. don't have time to join in their activities now, but if u need help about bunnies i can tell u a thing or two

With regard to bathing bunnies..

it's not ADVISABLE to bathe them if they're very finnicky, or afraid or try to struggle. For my case, Dusty's pretty calm & okay with bathing. Don't do it too often too, just only when necessary.

I bathe him at least once monthly i guess..cause i bring him downstairs to run sometimes and the mud gets on him or his urine

I've been told SPCA are having a real headache. There's been an increasing number of abandon pets. So please don't buy any pets if you are not ready. Don't get a pet just because its cute or it as a present. Pets are not toys. They need constant attention, time and love.

And if you really need a pet, please adopt one. We need your help to stop the increasing number of abandon pets in Singapore. I know this is impossible but I hope everyone here will try their best to relay the message.

Abandoning pets is also abusing. Pet are not Toys!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkishy

I was from the hrss (rabbit society) .. don't have time to join in their activities now, but if u need help about bunnies i can tell u a thing or two

Hello!!! A fellow member of HRSS here. Told that bunny boy looked familiar! Dusty is so cute!
    Last edited by sigrd; 14th May 2004 at 11:54 PM.

Meet Mr. Perky. He is a Corydoras from Brazil.

Are there anyone else that keep fishes as pets?

Cheers,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123