Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: clubsnappers spotted....in east coast park!

Quote Originally Posted by Castlesinthesky
    lol...yea but it's just training so had to do it....so it was you guys! i was glancing at the cameras-lol when i ran past.

i hope you guys had fun there....it was pretty beautiful that day. i live opposite east coast.
    If only I had your determination, I would be fit and healthy now.

It was a WONDERFUL day! hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin^Newbie
    simi website?
    www.digiphotoclub.com

hmmm...

jus take part in the fun-filled activities and share our knowledge and engage in our common passion, photography. that should be enticing to anyone who loves photography.

but as for castleinthesky, he really shouldn't be jogging. he should be snapping away! haha

he can take off his singlet while snapping, i'm sure the ladies wouldn't mind, would they? haha

just ask vani!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    hmmm...

jus take part in the fun-filled activities and share our knowledge and engage in our common passion, photography. that should be enticing to anyone who loves photography.

but as for castleinthesky, he really shouldn't be jogging. he should be snapping away! haha

he can take off his singlet while snapping, i'm sure the ladies wouldn't mind, would they? haha

just ask vani!
    hahaha.... I suggest jogging with equipment. Can help with toning and can take photos too!

hmmm...

just ask vani!
    haha...!and how do you propose i do that! impossible to take photos and do a striptease at the same time leh.

lol...besides i haven't gotten my setup yet...waiting for D100's replacement ...so cameraless now! ...jogging is a must lah! must do it at least 3 times a week...if not, i'll feel really uncomfortable!

just ask vani!
    why drag me into this?!

Quote Originally Posted by HelmetBox
    i reg liao...

haha...!and how do you propose i do that! impossible to take photos and do a striptease at the same time leh.

lol...besides i haven't gotten my setup yet...waiting for D100's replacement ...so cameraless now! ...jogging is a must lah! must do it at least 3 times a week...if not, i'll feel really uncomfortable!
    well castle,

u know the same old saying, it's not the equipment... but the photographer that matters? get a simple camera and join in our fun! we r not equipment based or that concerned with the gears we use. i'm using a pin-hole next week.

if only u can convert and direct ur energy from jogging into photography and partake in some photoshooting activities, now, that'll do a world of wonders to u! not forgetting a strong finger in the process! heh heh

Eh wait. I was just wondering. When I posted that link, its not some sort of commercial advert right?

I'm not a webmaster and I don't own a stake so should be alright yah? Since I also see people providing links to other forums or web hosts.

and since it was just to answer a question.

If mods deem it unecessary, pls remove it.

well castle,

u know the same old saying, it's not the equipment... but the photographer that matters? get a simple camera and join in our fun! we r not equipment based or that concerned with the gears we use. i'm using a pin-hole next week.

if only u can convert and direct ur energy from jogging into photography and partake in some photoshooting activities, now, that'll do a world of wonders to u! not forgetting a strong finger in the process! heh heh
    lol...i definitely will! i'm really looking forward to joining clubsnap's activities and that includes you guys too!photography's a real big passion for me...as is music and running...but i'll be sure to pop by! i was pretty envious when i ran past you guys,that i have to admit.

oh yea and nice x-processed pictures you did on NEL mrt that time...very ambient!

lol...i definitely will! i'm really looking forward to joining clubsnap's activities and that includes you guys too!photography's a real big passion for me...as is music and running...but i'll be sure to pop by! i was pretty envious when i ran past you guys,that i have to admit.

oh yea and nice x-processed pictures you did on NEL mrt that time...very ambient!

thanks castle...

thanks for ur appreciation.

jus keep ur time occupied with meaningful activities and that means, photography!
    keep it going! keep running and stripping! haha

and, jus run into us the next time, literally. haha

Wouldn't be a problem. Its just promoting another venue for shutterbugs. No damage.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123