Thread: WPAS and Cathay monitor calibration and prints critiques workshop.

Thumbs up WPAS and Cathay monitor calibration and prints critiques workshop.

Dear people,

WPAS and Cathay will be organizing a monitor calibration and prints critiques workshop.

Date: 23.6.2010
    Time: 7.30pm - 9pm (90 mins)
    Venue: #01-07/08 Peninsula Plaza

Cathay will be demonstrating the monitor calibration, follow by the simple QnA for it.

Cathay will also be offering the participants a free A4 print of their own photo during the session and some WPAS Certified Photographers will give the participants critique based on the print-out. This would help to give the participants more exposure to the printing process as well.

The workshop is free of charge, however, as the seats or i rather say the space is limited, i am only opening the strength to 15 or 20 people only.

Please email me at david@foto-u.com to secure the seats, and i reserve the right to put a stop after the strength is fully taken.

The interested people please email full name, handphone number to me.

Regards
    David Lim (Hon. Secretary WPAS)
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: WPAS and Cathay monitor calibration and prints critiques workshop.

Update: 4 seats taken.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Update: total abt 9 or 10 seats taken.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Update: confirmed 11 seats taken, 1 reserved till confirmation.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Update: Confirmed 15 seats taken, 1 pending.

Will consult Cathay for the remaining 5.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Update:

The event attendance confirm all taken, and i hereby would like to thank you for the overwhelming response.

Both WPAS and Cathay will be reviewing the workshop and will conduct another one base on the 23rd June workshop.

I will not close this thread as need to update more details after the 23rd June 2010.

Thank you mod please take note.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

Thank you mod please take note.
    huh whut?
    sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    huh whut?
    I mean please don't close the thread as need to update after the event thanks.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

ah ok.

meanwhile i'm going to shift this thread to the events section.
    sigh.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the event was postponed to 30th June same time and location.

Yesterday Cathay suffered black out.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Yesterday workshop was great, thanks Cathay for supporting this, for people who was not good at such really benefited a lot.

Some pictures:

before event

workshop commences, some late as working and jam.

The instructor.

Last edited by fotoudavid; 1st July 2010 at 09:08 PM.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

The interesting part, live demo:

Prints critique: by Matthew and Eng Howe, both veterans in photography.

Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!