Thread: novena furniture

Default novena furniture

anyone bought stuff from there before? how is their service now( as in 2010)? i heard they are quite bad? is it true?
    Objection !!!

Default Re: novena furniture

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    anyone bought stuff from there before? how is their service now( as in 2010)? i heard they are quite bad? is it true?
    Many years I ordered sofa set and coffee table from them. Delivery date was missed twice. Sofa set was then delivered after some chasing but no coffee table. Called up and they say no stock. Must wait... One week later call again still no stock until one day finally got stock. BUT must self-collect as coffee table price below $100 (on offer). If want to deliver, must wait for deliveryman who has a nearby delivery than conveniently deliver to us. So no choice, self collect.

Well, it could be just that I had bad luck....

Maybe you guys can try Nova? Their after-sales service is great. Dinner table leg replacement and sofa repair all done in a jiffy. Fast and friendly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Prieur View Post
    Maybe you guys can try Nova? Their after-sales service is great. Dinner table leg replacement and sofa repair all done in a jiffy. Fast and friendly.
    no quality control before delivery is considered as good service?

I bought from the white collection in 2009 which is sister of novena and both are under novena holding ltd. salesman ok at showroom.

3 deliveries, both timing was not accurate. the other two were roughly on time.
    delivery 1:
    sofa delivered with different color for the single seat.
    tv console needed to replace the drawer twice due to manufacturing defeats.
    delivery man was helpful and friendly.

delivery 2:
    delivery man slammed the metal legs of the dinner table onto my floor (just after renov.) , supervisor kept apologizing to me. lucky no damage.

delivery 3:
    bed was delivered but the delivery man complained cannot enter lift and he had to walk up the stairs. did not finish the assembly of the headboard and left the bed in the middle of the bedroom (maybe he knows I still have to fasten the headboard myself).

I believe the delivery is outsourced. so they may change deliver company by now already.

in contrast when I bought my 2nd tv console, dressing table and shelf/divider from the store near labrador park (cannot remember name), the delivery was done by the store's staff. On time and no issues.

maybe just good / bad luck sometimes.
    Last edited by ConnorMcLeod; 6th June 2010 at 12:06 AM.

lighterz
    Guests

novena furniture, sales guy sounds so rude and attitude even after he cannot deliver the promise, by not delivering the furniture on date and being so rude after that.

wanted to go into their website to find out their email so i can complain about them, end up their website did not show any email address..

Quote Originally Posted by lighterz View Post
    novena furniture, sales guy sounds so rude and attitude even after he cannot deliver the promise, by not delivering the furniture on date and being so rude after that.

wanted to go into their website to find out their email so i can complain about them, end up their website did not show any email address..
    wah, this post 6 months old already and anyway they managed to deliver on time. some furniture got little bit of scratches but i can deal with it.

with a scale of 10 , i'll give them 8.5. maybe i'm just lucky, i know some people got very bad experiences with them.
    Objection !!!

quite shocking, a quick search on the net, and i found countless of threads on their bad service.

im not talking about 3 or 4 threads, i found like close to 10 threads pertaining to their logistics, delivery and customer service.
    Last edited by specs; 3rd January 2011 at 02:02 AM.