Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm bored :(

eh Areality, i like your Living creatures album.. super chio man the animals.. heh.. Especially the jack russel!! gahh!!! hahahaha

Eh jOhO, discovered you have a really queer sense of humour.. what? the female duck is aobut to get raped? hahaha

Just in case you guys wanna see my gallery, it's Here.. but be warned, it's mostly spam shots.. haah.. the better ones.. i'd say it's in Photography Works.. but then again.. might be spam shots too

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    actually wat sniperd said is absolutely correct, it's what u're comfortable with. if no payt is wat u're most comfortable with, then so be it. however sometimes it's good to receive appreciation in the form of money.

there was once i quoted a price for an ROM shoot. after the shoot, he gave me the angpow, and i didn't count. i went home, and was very very pleasantly surprised that the groom included 100 more. a week later i delivered the photos and the couple was overjoyed. i was very very glad that i exceeded their expectations, and the 100 extra was encouragement indeed! and it certainly doesn't mean i'm money faced!

one thing about being the main, the stress (or at least mine) is phenomenal. and personally, the stress is self-induced. i HAVE to produce to my standards, which usually surpasses those of my clients. this stress keeps me sweating in the coldest hotel room!!!
    Yah, stress is the word! And it's a big word...no joke! I usually ask to be the backup, but as luck would have it, always ended up being the main photog. During my last wedding shoot, I was so stressed I lost sleep the night before & had a fever on the actual wedding shoot...terrible right? Then never mind...I asked not to be paid and guess wat? I received a $50 ang pow for shooting from 5am to 11pm! Not enough to cover my medical & transportation!

Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    you know.. I just had a deja vu when I finished typing this .... hmm... a glitch in the mainframe
    mainframe?
    U where? At home with a server ?

I think he's refering to the matrix.. haa

Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    I think he's refering to the matrix.. haa
    Wah.... early morning blurness...
    I never really concentrated when watching the matrices..
    So dun really know wat the whole show about..

I'm referring to my head.. deja vu anyone?

I'm always a sucker for neurological responses

This reply is to increase my post-count

wha seh balls.. sniperD got a lot of albums.. see already also blur... haha.. your style like.. very serious ar.. i mean, the professional-for-the-magazine-kind.. super l337.. gahhh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vivientan
    Yah, stress is the word! And it's a big word...no joke! I usually ask to be the backup, but as luck would have it, always ended up being the main photog. During my last wedding shoot, I was so stressed I lost sleep the night before & had a fever on the actual wedding shoot...terrible right? Then never mind...I asked not to be paid and guess wat? I received a $50 ang pow for shooting from 5am to 11pm! Not enough to cover my medical & transportation!
    well... you get these kind of butterflies in your stomach now and then.. I get them all the time

I'm referring to my head.. deja vu anyone?

I'm always a sucker for neurological responses
    what deja vu?! where got deja vu!?

eh Areality, i like your Living creatures album.. super chio man the animals.. heh.. Especially the jack russel!! gahh!!! hahahaha

Eh jOhO, discovered you have a really queer sense of humour.. what? the female duck is aobut to get raped? hahaha

Just in case you guys wanna see my gallery, it's Here.. but be warned, it's mostly spam shots.. haah.. the better ones.. i'd say it's in Photography Works.. but then again.. might be spam shots too
    Wah...
    U really look like your bro...

Quote Originally Posted by vivientan
    hahahaha.. u win already, one moment dun feel good taking payt, another moment complain that it's not enuff to cover costs....

simple lar.. charge for every wedding. even if it's an angpow, accept it, it's due to u. u already know how much effort and time u put in for them.

Quote Originally Posted by pascalc
    This reply is to increase my post-count
    reply to this post and increase one more
    damn we are boring nocturnals

well... you get these kind of butterflies in your stomach now and then.. I get them all the time
    let's share our stressest moments..

mine is during the FIRST march in. that one takes the cake.......

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Wah...
    U really look like your bro...
    Haa.. we're twins what...

Eh, just now i checked my email.. got 31 EMAISL!!! i thought spam sia.. hahaah go in all Clubsnap.. what's worse, it's topic reply to I'm bored
    HAHAHAHA!!

Eh, just now i checked my email.. got 31 EMAISL!!! i thought spam sia.. hahaah go in all Clubsnap.. what's worse, it's topic reply to I'm bored
    HAHAHAHA!!
    Hmmm...
    CS spamming U?

HAHAHAHA!!

Wahahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    Wah.... early morning blurness...
    I never really concentrated when watching the matrices..
    So dun really know wat the whole show about..
    muahaha watching the "matrices"? u think wat? further maths??

(1 1 1 1) (2 2 2 2)
    (1 1 1 1) x 2 = (2 2 2 2)
    (1 1 1 1) (2 2 2 2)

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    hahahaha.. u win already, one moment dun feel good taking payt, another moment complain that it's not enuff to cover costs....

simple lar.. charge for every wedding. even if it's an angpow, accept it, it's due to u. u already know how much effort and time u put in for them.
    LOL. Not expecting payment doesn't mean they can exploit me right? Some people really "bu hui zuo ren"!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4789101114 ... LastLast