Thread: what is it?

Default what is it?

First off, I must admit I'm not the kind who will browse for camera accessories.. so forgive my question if I sound silly.

The other day, I saw a person carrying a DSLR around. The body of the DSL was not black colour.. it was bright red! I looked a bit closer, it seemed like a kind of a covering on the entire body, and the lens which was attached to the body was not covered at all.

it looked quite good becos it does seem to protect the body from all the chuffs and all..

Just wondering, does anyone know what it is and where to find something like that?

Thanks.

Default Re: what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by jtan4 View Post
    First off, I must admit I'm not the kind who will browse for camera accessories.. so forgive my question if I sound silly.

The other day, I saw a person carrying a DSLR around. The body of the DSL was not black colour.. it was bright red! I looked a bit closer, it seemed like a kind of a covering on the entire body, and the lens which was attached to the body was not covered at all.

it looked quite good becos it does seem to protect the body from all the chuffs and all..

Just wondering, does anyone know what it is and where to find something like that?

Thanks.
    Camera Armor
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

There's another kind sort of skin for the dslr, am I right? I have seen an event PG used on his camera before...rather cool...but he told me it was rather tedious to stick it onto the body..it's more decorative and offers some protection to scratches to body...anyone knows where it's available? Thot of decorating my old D70 since I don't intend to sell
    ...:::..::.Nikon.::.:::..
    RGB Metering & Focusing.

Quote Originally Posted by ovaltinemilo View Post
    There's another kind sort of skin for the dslr, am I right? I have seen an event PG used on his camera before...rather cool...but he told me it was rather tedious to stick it onto the body..it's more decorative and offers some protection to scratches to body...anyone knows where it's available? Thot of decorating my old D70 since I don't intend to sell
    Gaffer tape? Just try a search.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by jtan4 View Post

Thanks.
    Sounds like Pentax-K X Red
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by ovaltinemilo View Post

Try to google for GARIZ/G-market ... i did for my LX3.
    Ermm limited camera models though but nice stickers.
    LIFE is like Photography. You use the Negatives to develop. The Pictures to prove the beauty.

Deregistered

Red ants?

cool..thanks for the suggestion, Rashkae and Ireallydontlikepink...seems like a good DIY initiative for me...
    ...:::..::.Nikon.::.:::..
    RGB Metering & Focusing.

looks cool ! But not sure whether this will become more bulky to handle the camera.