Thread: Random Newbie Shots!

Default Random Newbie Shots!

Taken with 500D(18-55mm):

Default Re: Random Newbie Shots!

Hope you guys will give me some suggestions on how to improve in taking all these photos!

THANK YOU!

Hey bro, are you studying in Ngee Ann Poly? I saw a block there. Hehehe. What course ur studying? Nice pics btw!

Yup, studying in Ngee Ann, ECE(I HATE THIS COURSE). Thanks anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by chanweijun View Post
    Yup, studying in Ngee Ann, ECE(I HATE THIS COURSE). Thanks anyway!
    Haha. Electronics and Computer Engineering. Heard you have to deal with alot electrical stuffs, simpson rules la, thevenin(forget name) law la etc. I studied abit of electronics during year 1, now year 3 alr in Mechanical Engineering. Old liao. Btw, your name same as my classmate/friend sia. Shocked me. But surname different. His name is Chang Wei Jun. LOL.

Anyway as for photo #11, take note that you have cropped away the top and bottom part of the leaves. Same goes to #9

Quote Originally Posted by BikerPh0t0z View Post
    Haha. Electronics and Computer Engineering. Heard you have to deal with alot electrical stuffs, simpson rules la, thevenin(forget name) law la etc. I studied abit of electronics during year 1, now year 3 alr in Mechanical Engineering. Old liao. Btw, your name same as my classmate/friend sia. Shocked me. But surname different. His name is Chang Wei Jun. LOL.

Anyway as for photo #11, take note that you have cropped away the top and bottom part of the leaves. Same goes to #9
    Oh, i know that guy. He's my senior in my secondary school. hahaha.

Oh, i know that guy. He's my senior in my secondary school. hahaha.
    Haha icic. His full name is Zachery Chang Wei Jun. Anyway, seems like school got alot of nice places to shoot photos, macros etc. Esp today, nice rain droplets on the leaves.

Haha icic. His full name is Zachery Chang Wei Jun. Anyway, seems like school got alot of nice places to shoot photos, macros etc. Esp today, nice rain droplets on the leaves.
    Too bad i'm not at school today, i don't really like to take photos in school actually. Some of the photos taken are for one of my modules. Part of my assignment.

Too bad i'm not at school today, i don't really like to take photos in school actually. Some of the photos taken are for one of my modules. Part of my assignment.
    Haha i see. Anyway why was it? Dont wanna attract attention? I also fear of this.

Haha i see. Anyway why was it? Dont wanna attract attention? I also fear of this.
    It's not that, just that not much things to take and very tiring.

It's not that, just that not much things to take and very tiring.
    Haha true. One of my most favourite place is Tiong Bahru, Outram park and Chinatown.

Haha true. One of my most favourite place is Tiong Bahru, Outram park and Chinatown.
    i like Chinatown, can get very good street shots. haha