Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 58910111215 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 386

Thread: i cook, i bake

  1. #181
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by SnagIt View Post
    Application submission closed. Another opening is likely to take long. Guess somebody had submitted before you even saw this thread

  2. #182

  3. #183

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by bayusuputra View Post
    i saw your blog for the recipes, and i think for a start, use your blogging knowledge and make a blog portfolio.. haha!

    wah, all want to apply ah? i apply for kitchen assistant, lah.. then can taste your food also! hehe..
    Blog Portfolio? *smile* Usually, only the well-known food bloggers put that up.. i'm just a ikan bilis.. cannot ah!

    Kitchen assistant? HAhahaaaa.. more like kitchen food tester right?

  4. #184

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i feel like throwing away my bee hoon and heading for some pasta now.

    this is poison. it's killing my diet!


    Welcome to my world, where the word 'diet' does not exist!

  5. #185

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Not my usual style.. definitely not appealing as well.. but, just for the fun of it



    Chocolate & Matcha Bread

  6. #186

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    your blog is great already.. ikan salmon already..

    Quote Originally Posted by berriess View Post
    ... more like kitchen food tester right?
    wah... you can read between the lines, sis..
    consider this an application as food tester, eh, not, kitchen assistant! haha!
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

  7. #187

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by berriess View Post
    Not my usual style.. definitely not appealing as well.. but, just for the fun of it



    Chocolate & Matcha Bread
    can i buy from you?

  8. #188

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by berriess View Post


    Welcome to my world, where the word 'diet' does not exist!
    hmm actually i would love to learn cooking.

    sensei! onigashimas!

  9. #189

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by berriess View Post
    Not a fan of fruit cakes but after baking this, i'm now a convert! Especially when it is eaten warm with homemade brandied creme anglaise (custard sauce) or a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. YUMS!



    Christmas Fruit Cake
    Love your photos. Makes me hungry.

    Just a noob question, can u share how do u get your scene to be bright and white?

    I'm just a beginner, learning.
    Olympus OMD E-M5 MKII | Olympus 25mm F1.8

  10. #190

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by bayusuputra View Post
    your blog is great already.. ikan salmon already..

    wah... you can read between the lines, sis..
    consider this an application as food tester, eh, not, kitchen assistant! haha!
    LOL!

  11. #191

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdevilzz View Post
    can i buy from you?
    Heee! U might be able to one day

    But on a serious note, making bread isn't difficult at all! Just follow my recipe step by step and viola! Chocolate and Matcha bread right in front of you just like that!
    Last edited by maameemoomoo; 21st February 2011 at 06:21 PM.

  12. #192

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    hmm actually i would love to learn cooking.

    sensei! onigashimas!
    Sensei?!?!

    You are really too kind. I cannot be one yet for sure!

    However, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask! I will try my very best to answer each and every one of them.
    Last edited by maameemoomoo; 21st February 2011 at 06:22 PM.

  13. #193

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by crashinghearts View Post
    Love your photos. Makes me hungry.

    Just a noob question, can u share how do u get your scene to be bright and white?

    I'm just a beginner, learning.
    Hello there,

    Thank you!

    I just shoot using natural light and PP on brightness if the result isn't what i want

    Hths!

  14. #194

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Spinach & Ricotta Dumplings with Prawns and Mushrooms in Cream





    2 photos for this dish, because the dumplings really are very awesome. Too bad i can't quite capture its delicious-ness :P

  15. #195

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by berriess View Post
    Spinach & Ricotta Dumplings with Prawns and Mushrooms in Cream





    2 photos for this dish, because the dumplings really are very awesome. Too bad i can't quite capture its delicious-ness :P
    I like the photo with spoon. Gives that 3d effect of the spoon coming my way. The garnish is a littlt bit lost however.
    Oh boy, why am I getting hungry?
    Last edited by glenyang; 21st February 2011 at 04:04 PM.

  16. #196

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by berriess View Post
    Spinach & Ricotta Dumplings with Prawns and Mushrooms in Cream





    2 photos for this dish, because the dumplings really are very awesome. Too bad i can't quite capture its delicious-ness :P
    i am a fan of this thread..
    love creamy food a lot!
    if you open a restaurant, PLEEEEEEAAAAASE tell us all....
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

  17. #197

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by glenyang View Post
    I like the photo with spoon. Gives that 3d effect of the spoon coming my way. The garnish is a littlt bit lost however.
    Oh boy, why am I getting hungry?
    LOL!

    I'm so with u on this; re garnish. I've no idea what garnish to put on this dish apart from parsley flakes. The only thing i could think of then was coriander or English Parsley and i had none of both.

  18. #198

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by bayusuputra View Post
    i am a fan of this thread..
    love creamy food a lot!
    if you open a restaurant, PLEEEEEEAAAAASE tell us all....

    Thank you!!

    Yes, will do that definitely, IF i open a restaurant. hee!

  19. #199

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    You have improved alot in your food photography!

  20. #200

    Default Re: i cook, i bake

    Quote Originally Posted by darakusan View Post
    You have improved alot in your food photography!
    Thank you!

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 58910111215 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •