Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: be careful in the kallang area

Default Re: be careful in the kallang area

man... those are exactly the places i walk home... no wonder that day got police tape up the place...

All this is premeditated. Sure they'll get the hang of a lifetime.

Sad for those who lost lives/limbs.
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    man... those are exactly the places i walk home... no wonder that day got police tape up the place...
    you be careful and alert!!

Quote Originally Posted by leschua75 View Post
    this is madness..singapore becoming like cowboy town..even worst than JB, those robbers in JB at least make their intention that they want money..give it to them and they will fleed away..

now is chop from behind, even got wing chun also useless lah.. wanna rob at least let people have the chance to surrender their money lah.. never say anything just chop from behind..
    Heh trust me Singapore is not like JB.. this kinda thing would be hardly even worth a few columns in Malaysia's papers..

I wonder what were those criminals thinking? that they would get away with it?

Arrow Re: be careful in the kallang area

Gang of 7 believed to be behind spate of attacks in Kallang; 5 arrested
    By Leong Wee Keat, Lynda Hong | Posted: 01 June 2010 1151 hrs

SINGAPORE: A gang of seven was believed to have been responsible for the recent spate of attacks in the Kallang area on Sunday, which left one man dead and three others seriously injured.

The Criminal Investigation Department (CID) has arrested five of the suspects. Three were arrested on Monday and another two were arrested at about 9.50pm on Tuesday.

The police said the latest two arrests were made at Woodlands checkpoint when the suspects entered Singapore. One of the two is believed to be involved in the murder case at Kallang.

All the attacks occurred on Sunday.

On Monday evening, three Malaysians were nabbed. The trio from Sarawak, who are between 21 and 26 years old, work here as general workers.

They were caught near their dormitory in Syed Alwi Road after a 24-hour island-wide operation that involved 100 police officers.

The CID, which described the crimes as "vicious and violent", believed seven people had a hand in the attacks.

ASP Daniel Wong, Special Investigation Section, CID, said: "There were four random victims who were unknown to each other and we understand that this was committed by a group of suspects completely unknown to the victims. So it was harder to draw the connection, link them and establish their identities."

The attackers first struck on Sunday at 12:15am - a 24-year-old man was attacked at a playground near Block 44 Sims Drive. About half an hour later, near Kallang MRT station, a 44-year-old man was slashed from behind.

Another was found injured along the PIE near Sims Way exit at 7am. Half an hour later, a fourth victim was fatally attacked near a condominium at Sims Way.

Even though two suspects are still at large, some residents and workers in the area trust that security is still in place.

"We are familiar with the ground, we are not afraid of it. But if there are strangers around, then we have to take care," a resident said.

"I've been working here for about three years plus. Should be no problem," said a worker.

The three who have been arrested will be charged in court on Wednesday with murder and armed robbery with hurt.

- CNA/vm/al

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...060279/1/.html

Maybe they were so bored with their mundane lives that they decided to become the 'magnificent seven' like in that old classic cowboy movie.

Kudos to the police, dont know how they get so efficient. Think the culprits play too much Grand theft auto and red dead redemption

They will be charged and faces death penalty if convicted. If you asked me, they are as good as dead already.

punished them with a loud warning to those intending to do likewise, this is Singapore, u dun play play in this country... catch u then u know pain pain !

Quote Originally Posted by Exposure View Post
    punished them with a loud warning to those intending to do likewise, this is Singapore, u dun play play in this country... catch u then u know pain pain !
    Execute them by firing squad?
    But first must kena the max allowed rotan strokes

Quote Originally Posted by Royale With Cheese View Post
    Execute them by firing squad?
    But first must kena the max allowed rotan strokes
    Then who's gonna pay for the bullets? Think use rope better, can recycle n reuse.

These people from Sarawak are the headhunter tribes or what?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headhunting
    HX300/ EPL6/ EOS60D/ 17-55mmF2.8IS/ 100mmF2.8Macro/ 135mmF2L/ 70-200mmF4LIS/ 300mmF4LIS

Dumbasses. If you wanna rob, just rob. Most folks would hand over their items if confronted by such a large gang.

death sentence for these mobsters.

use them as an example to the rest of these monkeys, dun try to be farnie in sunny Singapore.

if i catch one of these monkeys, i will personally chop off their KKJs and turn that fella into 'instant eunuch'.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

come to Singapore to work and earn $$, ok by me. no problem!

these clowns better not bring along their 'cultural practises' and try to turn Singapore into a cowboy land!

death sentence for them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    death sentence for these mobsters.

use them as an example to the rest of these monkeys, dun try to be farnie in sunny Singapore.

if i catch one of these monkeys, i will personally chop off their KKJs and turn that fella into 'instant eunuch'.
    Death is way too easy for them le.
    Shld make the suffer the way their victims suffered and then hang them thereafter say 1 or a few years later.

Quote Originally Posted by zelot View Post
    Death is way too easy for them le.
    Shld make the suffer the way their victims suffered and then hang them thereafter say 1 or a few years later.

Quote Originally Posted by HydroPoP View Post
    These people from Sarawak are the headhunter tribes or what?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headhunting
    ??? about crime here not tribe or headhunter la

cheers
    to continue press hex key , to return to main menu press star

Wah lau... how come I just read this.. I went to kallang today to shoot alone.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast