Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: customer service officer got beaten up.

Default Re: customer service officer got beaten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Inflames View Post
    It funny becos the choice of weapon is the monitor Its creative

Hey chill... why so serious? Its funny not becos its a few man bullying a women...
    So if someone use 100 boxes of Photoshop CS5 to throw at you till you get hospitalized... will you laugh at yourself?

i once saw one is abt ice cream and the guy beat up the pregnant woman like crazy.....i mean i saw on you tube...blood boil...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolrence View Post
    So if someone use 100 boxes of Photoshop CS5 to throw at you till you get hospitalized... will you laugh at yourself?
    he will give the man a creativity award.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolrence View Post
    Then it will be your turn to laugh at me... muahaha....
    Find me beauty, find me kindness, find me truth...

Hey chill... why so serious? Its funny not becos its a few man bullying a women...
    yeah, i laugh because :

1 : weapon is monitor. is it a full HD and HD ready? can the monitor usable after the assault? if yes, then the brand must be very good.
    2: i laugh because the men are stupid. they surrender their IC, and their faces are on TV and yet they commit the crime. cant run away one, sure get caught.

i am not laughing at the woman..
    Last edited by ninelives; 1st June 2010 at 06:17 PM.
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    yeah, i laugh because :

1 : weapon is monitor. is it a full HD and HD ready? can the monitor usable after the assault? if yes, then the brand must be very good.
    2: i laugh because the men are stupid. they surrender their IC, and their faces are on TV and yet they commit the crime. cant run away one, sure get caught.
    hahaha... well, yes, but i don't think people normally think about consequences when they commit mistakes. if that were the case, we won't have adulterers crying and saying that they love their spouses, we won't have broken families, we won't have shoplifting cases.

caught or not is one thing - if we take the attitude that it is smart to commit a mistake where you cannot be caught, i think everyone should keep in mind that your conscience will prick you - unless you don't have one, then i rest my case.

They are small hooligans.

The big ones are at the top; The provincial governers taking away lands without proper compensation. And the policemen being violent on civilians, not much different from the hooligans. Such news abound, but I doubt the national newcasters will report on these.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlim View Post
    They are small hooligans.

The big ones are at the top; The provincial governers taking away lands without proper compensation. And the policemen being violent on civilians, not much different from the hooligans. Such news abound, but I doubt the national newcasters will report on these.
    Welcome to the jungle! Wahaha
    Find me beauty, find me kindness, find me truth...

There is always the Internet.

There's some success stories.. at least..

Quote Originally Posted by johnlim View Post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12