Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Canon Service Centre

Talking Re: Canon Service Centre

Quote Originally Posted by paesyl View Post
    My answer A:
    Buy a 'GOOD' xxxD Camera dun need photoshop...Still learning and the best yet to come. Will realise that photoshop can further enhance photo in the future.

Buy a GOOD XD Camera and need photoshop...Still learning and the best yet to come. Realise that photoshop is a must to enhance photo so as to justify my xD camera photo.

My answer B:
    Buy a 'GOOD' XXXD Camera dun need photoshop...Still learning and the best yet to come. Will realise that photoshop can further enhance photo in the future.

Buy a GOOD XD Camera and use photoshop...Using that photoshop to enhance photo and effects.

Will not do any good to you or any parties.

And i have to buy some more popcorn
    LOL...

Default Re: Canon Service Centre

Darbee8,
    dun worry abt anything .. enjoy the shoot ..

i was like you before .. panicked when i see dust in my lens .. its like i spend so much on it i wanna make sure everything is correct and fine ... then google here n there to see if there is any solution to it ..

but now .. as long as it doesnt affect my photos im okay with it ... ...

jiayou ...
    I'm just a photographer looking for my world~

Quote Originally Posted by Zackt87 View Post
    Darbee8,
    dun worry abt anything .. enjoy the shoot ..

i was like you before .. panicked when i see dust in my lens .. its like i spend so much on it i wanna make sure everything is correct and fine ... then google here n there to see if there is any solution to it ..

but now .. as long as it doesnt affect my photos im okay with it ... ...

jiayou ...
    Thanks...is exactly what I'm feeling now...I will try my best..

learn to be imperfect.

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    learn to be imperfect.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up8f2R9_yZY

Beautifully imperfect...

Quote Originally Posted by tongki View Post
    So, Mr. GOOD CAMERA WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP

Why don't you tell me,
    HOW GOOD YOUR CAMERA ARE ?
    AND WHAT GOOD PICTURE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN MAKING ALL THIS TIME ?

Don't you get too busy with those TINY DUST and forget to make a picture all this time ?

Do you think, your 550D AS GOOD AS what I'm using ?
    I'm still using Photoshop, so that means, MY CAMERA IS NOT GOOD, IS THAT SO ?

Using a TOY CAMERA and you're calling it a GOOD CAMERA and don't need Photoshop, what a joke
    So cooking using a cheap wok can't dish out delicious food? And using the most expensive wok you can buy will make you a 6-star hotel chef?

You shud change your nick from Tongki to Tuaki.

Hi Darbee,

Glad your problem is resolved. About the others who have stepped on your tail either gently or too violently, ignore them. It takes all kinds to make the world go round.

I emphatize with you when due to no fault of mine, I had my 50mm f1.8 lens, while attached to the camera, fell from the coffee table at Starbucks. Wanted to scream at them to get me a new lens, but hey, forgive, forget, and move on. Life's too short!

I envy your 550D, but I'm more than happy with my 500D. Most you can do, enjoy your investment to the fullest, and don't let anybody give you cr*p.

Cheers!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

TS, from what you mention, on your second visit, CSC did mention that there are dust on your focusing screen and they offer to clean for you at $40 but you refuse. This means that the dust got there before CSC starts their cleaning. So technically the dust was already there. And now you get upset that the dust is there while you refuse to let them clean.... what is the logic?

You need to manage your expectation on the service, they do not serve just you alone. You instruct them to clean sensor so they clean you. You say do not clean focusing screen, so they did not clean it. Have they done anything wrong?

Blog Entries

the 550D ........ at its price level........ is a good camera for people starting out on photography and/or on a tight budget

There is no shame shooting with it.......... it has many advanced features that you will find in more expensive models except it is

1. outer cover made of cheaper material
    2. not weather sealed
    3. slightly slower (but still VERY decent) AF speed vs. higher-spec'ed cameras

End of day....... treasure your new TOOL well.... baby it...... but dont worry if it gets some body scars, marks and scratches due to wear and tear

yes, unfortunately, things like "Learn to live with it" is not nice to hear but its the truth..... because of the way a camera is designed and the fact that we sometimes remove/change lenses from body, there is no escape from dust problem on viewfinder and sensor ..... learn some good handling and maintenance habits to avoid too often dust/speck problems
    Last edited by ed9119; 2nd June 2010 at 01:13 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by bardrick25 View Post
    Before I send there it was clean and after return back it has dirt and particles and u say not big issue and they will laugh at me?? is this how canon works? dirty customer camera consider no big deal?? or u ppl work in canon and have the right to do so and say so?
    stirring up the discussion again?

Before I send there it was clean
    why will u send there when its was clean in the first place?

dirty customer camera consider no big deal??
    dirty customer? or dirty camera?

Deregistered

Should be dirty the customer's camera...

stirring up the discussion again?

why will u send there when its was clean in the first place?

English teacher? is dirty customer's camera, not dirty camera. if u want it to be sooooo precise. ha..

Quote Originally Posted by Darbee8 View Post
    English teacher? is dirty customer's camera, not dirty camera. if u want it to be sooooo precise. ha..
    ... must type correct english ... if not very easily mistaken

its just like
    'i've a long and strong, tripod is good' vs 'i've a good tripod which is long & strong'

Quote Originally Posted by lightning View Post
    TS, from what you mention, on your second visit, CSC did mention that there are dust on your focusing screen and they offer to clean for you at $40 but you refuse. This means that the dust got there before CSC starts their cleaning. So technically the dust was already there. And now you get upset that the dust is there while you refuse to let them clean.... what is the logic?

You need to manage your expectation on the service, they do not serve just you alone. You instruct them to clean sensor so they clean you. You say do not clean focusing screen, so they did not clean it. Have they done anything wrong?
    T wat S? if u choose words to read den dun read my thread. anyway, I took the camera to canon and had a chat with the executive and he too thinks that its the blower that they use after cleaning the CMOS that caught the dust. My CMOS caught dust not my FS, why should I pay for extra $40 for cleaning FS?

T wat S? if u choose words to read den dun read my thread. anyway, I took the camera to canon and had a chat with the executive and he too thinks that its the blower that they use after cleaning the CMOS that caught the dust. My CMOS caught dust not my FS, why should I pay for extra $40 for cleaning FS?
    Obviously after you complain they'll just say you're right and clean your camera for you again.
    eat. drink. shoot

... must type correct english ... if not very easily mistaken

its just like
    'i've a long and strong, tripod is good' vs 'i've a good tripod which is long & strong'
    Please, i phrase it correctly just with the 's, urs is simply wrongly phrased. And besides, I'm talking about the issues I came across the hell I care abt writing.

Anyway, my problems solved with happy chatting with the service executive, the possibilities of what might happen doesnt came out from my mouth. And now I'm happy the case rest and carry on happily using my "GOOD CAMERA" which i think it is. For those who thinks that it a toy, a lower end camera, say that to CANON. Towards me, all cameras are good camera.

Anyway, my problems solved with happy chatting with the service executive, the possibilities of what might happen doesnt came out from my mouth. And now I'm happy the case rest and carry on happily using my "GOOD CAMERA" which i think it is. For those who thinks that it a toy, a lower end camera, say that to CANON. Towards me, all cameras are good camera.
    Happy to see that ... ... take more post more pic to share

High end or low end, using it to shoot for fun, then they are toys.

Just ignore those showoff!
    Last edited by GRbenji; 2nd June 2010 at 10:40 PM.

Happy to see that ... ... take more post more pic to share
    Thank you. I will...I still love my 550D no matter what people say.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast